congrats mountaineers and karns!

hhs2state

both of yall played some good games tonight. im glad we beat the odds again and beat oak ridge after they said we couldnt without cait( how sweet it is to prove u wrong) i also wanna give my congrats out to karns tonight for taking down the govs.excellent job girls.i was right there with ur parents the whole time.to the parents:thanks for letting us cheer aganist the govs with yall :thumb:

with that said, hhs vs karns will be a good game.im hoping hhs will pull it out and move on up.keep doing what ur doing girls. im ready to pack my bags for murfreesboro!

both of yall played some good games tonight. im glad we beat the odds again and beat oak ridge after they said we couldnt without cait( how sweet it is to prove u wrong) i also wanna give my congrats out to karns tonight for taking down the govs.excellent job girls.i was right there with ur parents the whole time.to the parents:thanks for letting us cheer aganist the govs with yall :thumb:

with that said, hhs vs karns will be a good game.im hoping hhs will pull it out and move on up.keep doing what ur doing girls. im ready to pack my bags for murfreesboro!

No doubt, it was a good win for Heritage and Karns. It was unfortunate that the Heritage fans would pull for Karns instead of William Blount. I, from WB, was glad to see Heritage win, and I hope for Cait's sake, Heritage can make it all the way(which they should now). I guess, though, some of the Heritage faithful are not as reciprocating with the love. There is really no reason to be bitter because you lost to WB 3 times this year. You've beaten us to death for the last 10 years, and many of us here still pull for you guys. Oh well, you might want to check your brackets.......YOU DON'T PLAY KARNS NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at the bracket next time before you make an ignorant post.

It is indeed sad that some of the Heritage fans would cheer against one of their county schools, but I don't believe that is representative of the whole Mountaineer nation.

I know a lot of the girls on both teams (HHS and WB) are great friends away from the court. Heritage has some fine young ladies and so does William Blount. Heritage has some fans that sometimes don't show the best of class and so does William Blount.

Overall, its always been a great girls rivalry and I believe it will continue to be. Blount had great success against the Lady Mountaineers this year. I believe 3 wins proves that the Lady Governors weren't "upsetting" them. Heritage now gets a chance to adance further towards state. What a storybook ending if they could make it. It would be awesome. Good luck Lady Mountaineers.

that was awesome that you guys cheered for our girls against wb.i seen a wb players mom confront one of your cheering sections students after the game about something....sore losers as always :unsure: go KARNS!

i believe i had the same mom confront me at the wb vs hhs game at farragut the other night WHY WERE YOU COMIN TO ME COMPLAINING????

No doubt, it was a good win for Heritage and Karns. It was unfortunate that the Heritage fans would pull for Karns instead of William Blount. I, from WB, was glad to see Heritage win, and I hope for Cait's sake, Heritage can make it all the way(which they should now). I guess, though, some of the Heritage faithful are not as reciprocating with the love. There is really no reason to be bitter because you lost to WB 3 times this year. You've beaten us to death for the last 10 years, and many of us here still pull for you guys. Oh well, you might want to check your brackets.......YOU DON'T PLAY KARNS NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at the bracket next time before you make an ignorant post.

show me were i said we are playing karns next.im just making an assumption that we will cuz i think they will beat farragut and our girls will beat powell.and you saying ur still pulling for us? i have seen NOTHING but hate so that is simply why we show it in return.with that being said, YOU should read what i said a little more carefully before you make an ignorant post and try to contradict what i say.

show me were i said we are playing karns next.im just making an assumption that we will cuz i think they will beat farragut and our girls will beat powell.and you saying ur still pulling for us? i have seen NOTHING but hate so that is simply why we show it in return.with that being said, YOU should read what i said a little more carefully before you make an ignorant post and try to contradict what i say.

go ahead and overlook powell!!! i love it when that happens!