CALLING FOR E5

REDSMAN

Finally!! Its about time someone posts some info that we can use! Now, why I didnt think of throwing horseshoes and lawn darts is beyond me. How old is this kid? I'll bet his rotator cuff has perfectly developed to the underhand throwing motion. Wow! what a diamond in the rough. Does he play little league? Know any of his stats? Ever seen him bowl? I've heard of some kids that bowl and eventually turn into excellent pitchers.... It was explained to me like soccer players who become football kickers. its only natural.. Good stuff there SlingBlade. Let me know if you have anymore info on this kid

another good tekniq is to take your pitchers to the creek and see who can skim a rock on top of the water the furthest. you learn alot about the spin and everthang

if you got PLDP's you might consider a Fungo patrol - stick a long bat in their hands and keep ur assitants from inflicting mortal wounds on themselves.

i got 2 sets of lawn darts, sharpened, if anyone wants them - $250 a set. price is high cuzz you can't get them like this anymore

Edited by 3-6-3

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally!! Its about time someone posts some info that we can use! Now, why I didnt think of throwing horseshoes and lawn darts is beyond me. How old is this kid? I'll bet his rotator cuff has perfectly developed to the underhand throwing motion. Wow! what a diamond in the rough. Does he play little league? Know any of his stats? Ever seen him bowl? I've heard of some kids that bowl and eventually turn into excellent pitchers.... It was explained to me like soccer players who become football kickers. its only natural.. Good stuff there SlingBlade. Let me know if you have anymore info on this kid

He's nasty as they come with a yo-yo!!! You should see him walk the dog!!!! That's a sweet yo-yo trick to see!!! His wrist action is unbelievable!!! I've never seen anything like it!!! Oh he has founded the local whifffle ball travel league. It's catching on fast!!!! You should see the break he gets on an offical whiffle ball. I'm trying to get him to try-out for the team. :P

He's nasty as they come with a yo-yo!!! You should see him walk the dog!!!! That's a sweet yo-yo trick to see!!! His wrist action is unbelievable!!! I've never seen anything like it!!! Oh he has founded the local whifffle ball travel league. It's catching on fast!!!! You should see the break he gets on an offical whiffle ball. I'm trying to get him to try-out for the team. :lol:

[/quot

couple questions about the league.. what is the regulation bat?? long skinny yellow, or short fat red.. what about the ball?? holes on one side, no holes, holes all the way around? What is the pitching distance? and age groups?

one secret i can let you in on as far as droppin em down is that you might wanna try what we call the "Roy Munson" system of developing pitchers, we take our kids to the local bowling alley to strengthen their rotator cuffs in the off season, the best thing about this program is that if you buy ten games you get one free, and its a bottomless 5 dollar draft of Natural Light night on Wednesdays. You can get tanked up on draft beer,pork rinds, coach pitchers, dip , wear bowling shoes, and take home leftover french fries and pizza to your family after you leave. For more informaton go to www.munsonpitching.net, or call 1-800-dropemdown. its 99 cents a minute though so have your questions ready.

one secret i can let you in on as far as droppin em down is that you might wanna try what we call the "Roy Munson" system of developing pitchers, we take our kids to the local bowling alley to strengthen their rotator cuffs in the off season, the best thing about this program is that if you buy ten games you get one free, and its a bottomless 5 dollar draft of Natural Light night on Wednesdays. You can get tanked up on draft beer,pork rinds, coach pitchers, dip , wear bowling shoes, and take home leftover french fries and pizza to your family after you leave. For more informaton go to www.munsonpitching.net, or call 1-800-dropemdown. its 99 cents a minute though so have your questions ready.

thanks for the tip, best website for pitchin info i ever seen - is it better to have a whole staff that drops down or just one or two? throw in one that iron mike's it over the top real good or what? my kids just love cold pizza and fries

Edited by 3-6-3