Siegel vs. Oakland

tdntn

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ACtually Blackman was really good at sports my freshman year...went downhill after that but didnt know that at the time....but it was never a question of who I would support. Never even crossed my mind to keep a soft sport in my heart for Blackman.

Niether would I but it's not the same kinda transfer and you know it.

You will never be accepted at Siegel, Go be a MTCS cougar before you play for us

Ok Harry Potter

Maybe you should try tellin that to hoolie, put some glasses on him and BAM, you got the red haired kid

Guest Cutters Crazies

Niether would I but it's not the same kinda transfer and you know it.

Maybe you should try tellin that to hoolie, put some glasses on him and BAM, you got the red haired kid

GOOD ONE... :angry: , Hoolie looks like Shawn White

mr.horne or w/e was basically tellin me hes gonna kick me out of the school if i didnt change..i think thats like discrimmination isnt it? like he was bein a pretty big jerk...but i'vel already said if i can play next yr i will be ur "star" im not gonna play ofr a team and root for another team i really wouldnt do that..abd with tha baseball socks ive done that my whole life...

is this guy a tall, skinny, dark short hair man? i think he used to be my assistant principle at barfield...didnt seem to be the guy to trip over something that stupid. but on another note, there are girls sometimes at riverdale who wear blackman and oakland hoodies and i HATE to see it.