Bolivar vs. Liberty

PrepFanatic

Since is game day, I guess its time to make a prediction. I just dont see Bolivar losing anymore games. They own this month.

Bolivar 76

Liberty 69

But I will be pulling for Liberty, but only because I'd rather drive 30 minutes to see a Sub State game. That drive to Bolivar gets long, and I always get pulled over in Chicasaw.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see that pretty much everyone is picking Bolivar to win this game, and rightly so. It seems like the predictions for the past few games between these teams have been split down the middle, and now Bolivar is the heavy favorite. With them being 3-0 vs. Liberty this year, that is to be expected. Maybe it will be good for Liberty to come in as big underdogs tonight. I expect a far better game than the last one, and hopefully Liberty can come out and play up to their potential. It seems like Bolivar is peaking at the right time, but I would love to see Liberty throw up a road block to Bolivar's championship run. It'll be a good one tonight!

i would hate to be the ref

Man that is the TRUTH!!! :P

No matter what happens you (the refs) really can't look good...at least it appears that way. I just hope they call it fair and IF (I said IF), things even begin t get out of hand---please take care of it early. As I said on a previous post, I bet if the refs had just walked up to Coach Williams, early, and told him to get those few guys in hand, they could have avoided all of that last game stuff. Just told him. No fouls or stuff. Just my opinion guys.

I just hope they'll do that much tonite. They don't have to call it that tough...let 'em play...but if it looks that way, just mention the consequences to that team's coach.

And..

yea this bolivar/liberty thing is a lot like bolivar/south side 2 years ago....i would really love for bolivar to keep winning to set up that wonderful rematch with those mighty mitchell tigers... a healthy wayne and a not in foul trouble thad....it's on...

If they meet up...I also hope all are healthy and go at it. That'd be a heck of a game too! I have to believe a healthy Chism would of made the difference that last time...but no matter now!

redbirdfan...You have my AMEN! At this point all games are tough anyway. So...let 'em have at it!!!

Man that is the TRUTH!!! B)

No matter what happens you (the refs) really can't look good...at least it appears that way. I just hope they call it fair and IF (I said IF), things even begin t get out of hand---please take care of it early. As I said on a previous post, I bet if the refs had just walked up to Coach Williams, early, and told him to get those few guys in hand, they could have avoided all of that last game stuff. Just told him. No fouls or stuff. Just my opinion guys.

I just hope they'll do that much tonite. They don't have to call it that tough...let 'em play...but if it looks that way, just mention the consequences to that team's coach.

And..

If they meet up...I also hope all are healthy and go at it. That'd be a heck of a game too! I have to believe a healthy Chism would of made the difference that last time...but no matter now!

redbirdfan...You have my AMEN! At this point all games are tough anyway. So...let 'em have at it!!!

FFulmer, I love high school basketball. And, I love the B-Town Tigers. However, I am a little ticked off at how this series/rivalry with Liberty is developing. Our rivalries with Haywood and Fayette Ware are nothing even close to as personal and emotional as this rivalry is becoming. I just read that other thread before it was closed and it made me sick. If the fans of both sides really have that much hatred for each other, then maybe the TSSAA and the two school should consider where and when these two schools play in the future. The game is not worth sacrificing the health and well being of the student athletes involved. And the mud slinging and finger pointing by the fans does not do anyone any good at all. I just have a sick feeling that at some point this series is going to boil over into the street and that's just not good.