Who has the best student section

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Them cardinal crazies at Adamsville are pretty wild

I agree!! I watched the game at Middleton against Middle College (which the Cards should have won). Your fans are crazies! By the way, THANKS for sticking around to support our Middleton Tigers. Our fans are pretty crazy, too! Hope you guys will come back and help us Thursday night when we BEAT Middle College!

Been a member 6+ months and has over 50 posts but has never seen this topic before?

And the topic of the thread is misleading as it poses a question, then tells us the answer in the body (but that seems to be par for the course with these threads)

However, it does make me feel better that I'm not the only person who opened this thread.

I watched the Bolivar / Sycamore game last night and sycamore had on of the largest sections i've seen however to be that large they were weak and never said anything even when the game was close in the first quarter..... I am from McNairy and we always have a great student section because we are yelling, and we are loud.....also about the cardinal crazies they are like us we don't fill up half the gym like sycamore but we are about 50 strong and yell really loud... therefore I think it doesn't matter how big you are it's just that you are really...really loud

I think McNairy has a great one along with a-ville and what I saw the other night from Bolivar.... smaller groups that pack a punch...

I watched the Bolivar / Sycamore game last night and sycamore had on of the largest sections i've seen however to be that large they were weak and never said anything even when the game was close in the first quarter..... I am from McNairy and we always have a great student section because we are yelling, and we are loud.....also about the cardinal crazies they are like us we don't fill up half the gym like sycamore but we are about 50 strong and yell really loud... therefore I think it doesn't matter how big you are it's just that you are really...really loud

I am from sycamore,i was at the game in the front row. I have to agree we werent that loud. We didnt have a chance to be. You said in the first when the game was close you must be talking about the first two minutes( no offense to the war eagles.... big ups on a great season.) Bolivar is not that loud. they werent loud till the end of the game when all 1000+ fans started the b town tiger chant. by the way how can we be loud when kemp is throwing no look passes to chism for the oop.