Who has the best student section

I watched the Bolivar / Sycamore game last night and sycamore had on of the largest sections i've seen however to be that large they were weak and never said anything even when the game was close in the first quarter..... I am from McNairy and we always have a great student section because we are yelling, and we are loud.....also about the cardinal crazies they are like us we don't fill up half the gym like sycamore but we are about 50 strong and yell really loud... therefore I think it doesn't matter how big you are it's just that you are really...really loud

I think McNairy has a great one along with a-ville and what I saw the other night from Bolivar.... smaller groups that pack a punch...

OH BOY :blink:

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the Bolivar / Sycamore game last night and sycamore had on of the largest sections i've seen however to be that large they were weak and never said anything even when the game was close in the first quarter..... I am from McNairy and we always have a great student section because we are yelling, and we are loud.....also about the cardinal crazies they are like us we don't fill up half the gym like sycamore but we are about 50 strong and yell really loud... therefore I think it doesn't matter how big you are it's just that you are really...really loud

I think McNairy has a great one along with a-ville and what I saw the other night from Bolivar.... smaller groups that pack a punch...

Couldn't agree with you more... Thanks for the LOVE...

I agree!! I watched the game at Middleton against Middle College (which the Cards should have won). Your fans are crazies! By the way, THANKS for sticking around to support our Middleton Tigers. Our fans are pretty crazy, too! Hope you guys will come back and help us Thursday night when we BEAT Middle College!

Thanks middletontigerfan the Cardinal crazies always come ready to throw down and we may not be the biggest student section but for such a little group we are pretty loud. And we love cheering for other teams when we are not playing especially when we dont particularly like the opposing team. The blaintrain of McNairy Central is loud too they have a few more fans but they do a good job and its even funner to cheer against them seeing as Adamsville and McNairy central has such a big rivalry. And the Cardinals got the shaft the other night against Middle College almost a 20 point lead in the first quater and to come back and get beat by more then 10. There was some poor ref calling both ways jus basically more of our way.

And for all of those that are getting tired of these threads nobody makes you open them so if you dont like it just ignore it. Instead of getting on here and making yourself look like an idiot by crying on CoachT!!!!!

Edited by Cardinalcrazie

The Karns Beaver Blue Zoo has the best student section hands down in the state of Tennessee. If you haven't been, its like the Dukies @ Cameron Indoor just a little smaller arena but just as many Crazy blue hoppn' screaming fans!!!!

Bring your boys to Murfreesboro and play either Oakland or Siegel .. you'll see a student section.