Who has the best student section

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the siegel nation... but i go to siegel, randys refs are good at oakland.but riverdale s u c k s warrior nation.....original

:thumb: its not like we try...ill be the first to admitt we stink. doesnt bother me cause id rather sit down and actually ENJOY the GAME, not go at it with the other student sections. only time we actually cheer is when nolan orders t-shirts to give out. sad but true :lol:.

siegels got the best ive seen, but when their school started 3 years ago they started a tradition...sorta hard to just pick up and decide to do it when your school has been around 34 years :blink:

Amen these guys just have no idea so they should just come to Siegel monday night and they will find out what its about

There is no way any student section can touch Oakland or siegel. I think Oakland's Section will be better then siegel next year with the loss of all their starters, but come down to Oakland in a big game and you'll see what we are all about.

Siegel's student section is a blast. I watched the other night as we (Shelbyville) played them in the region finals. They dress alike, they are loud, and really show lots of school pride.

I hope that our student body took notes on how to be involved in a basketball game. I'm not sure how you get it started but I hope someone at our high school can push the issue. Our girls and boys teams would really appreciate the support.

Siegel's student section is a blast. I watched the other night as we (Shelbyville) played them in the region finals. They dress alike, they are loud, and really show lots of school pride.

I hope that our student body took notes on how to be involved in a basketball game. I'm not sure how you get it started but I hope someone at our high school can push the issue. Our girls and boys teams would really appreciate the support.

I am also from/for Shelbyville. I had a blast watching the Siegel students. They are unified for their school. I love the cheer they do when they jump up and down on the bleachers. Congratulations to you for creating a huge, loyal, and LOUD cheering section with your students in such a short amount of time!! See ya again next week at state. Keep on doing what you're doing. :P

I am also from/for Shelbyville. I had a blast watching the Siegel students. They are unified for their school. I love the cheer they do when they jump up and down on the bleachers. Congratulations to you for creating a huge, loyal, and LOUD cheering section with your students in such a short amount of time!! See ya again next week at state. Keep on doing what you're doing. :P

great post... nice to know we can still all be respectful haha :o

Guest dare_2_dream

wow two compliments from shelbyville fans, whats the world coming to? thanks for the compliments though.