Josh Irvin

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess Irvin will be out a little longer than that five game suspension! :blink:

Sometimes actions and attitudes on the court carry over to real life. Hey, basketball really is a microcosm of life!!

Real Life carrys over to the court. I don't like when people judge those they don't know..Josh is a good kid he just has a few more problems that we do...sometimes you behave quicker than the time it takes to think about the effect. Just like that girl who shot her baby daddy...she had the gun she was mad then ooppps!!!then she said i didn't mean to shot him.

Edited by Hoops1stLuv14

As a fan and a spectator, i feel as if this situation was taken completely out of hand. Elbows were flying all night, and had it been anybody else besides Kemp and Chism, a fould would've been called and that would've been the end of it. The suspension by tssaa is probably bad enough, but everything else after that is totally unnecessary. The written letter of apology, community service, and extra suspension time are completely bogus and I believe he is being used as a scapegoat. I feel sorry for him.

Guess Irvin will be out a little longer than that five game suspension! :thumb:

Sometimes actions and attitudes on the court carry over to real life. Hey, basketball really is a microcosm of life!!

You are a jerk! he is a kid he made a mistake, he deserves another chance. It is dumb people like you who tick me off. Excuse me you must be from Bolivar, I should expect this behavior, you are definately MENTAL!!!! He is a honor student, how many are honor students on Bolivar? and if they are honor students it is because they are over 18. What happens to life after basketball? Exactly! I can prove what I said about Josh and for that matter the whole Liberty basketball team. The sad part about this, is that I can prove what I said about Bolivar's basketball team. Lets pull out the transcripts and birth certificates and meet on hwy 18 and play show and tell JERK!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

You are a jerk! he is a kid he made a mistake, he deserves another chance. It is dumb people like you who tick me off. Excuse me you must be from Bolivar, I should expect this behavior, you are definately MENTAL!!!! He is a honor student, how many are honor students on Bolivar? and if they are honor students it is because they are over 18. What happens to life after basketball? Exactly! I can prove what I said about Josh and for that matter the whole Liberty basketball team. The sad part about this, is that I can prove what I said about Bolivar's basketball team. Lets pull out the transcripts and birth certificates and meet on hwy 18 and play show and tell JERK!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

So, what happened? Why is it going to be longer than 5 games now? I am still confused. And your post didn't really help. Does the criteria for being an honor student change if you are over 18? Does it really matter whether or not anyone on Bolivar's basketball team or on Liberty's is an honor student? I was under the impression we are discussing basketball, not academic achievements.

And you should expect this behavior from someone from Bolivar? I can only assume from your post that you know everyone in Bolivar, and are therefore qualified to pass judgment on those who are from Bolivar.

And you said you can prove what you said about Bolivar's team? All I see are questions, which means you failed to make a statement at all.

Yeah, what Mental said was in poor taste, but calm down.

So, what happened? Why is it going to be longer than 5 games now? I am still confused. And your post didn't really help. Does the criteria for being an honor student change if you are over 18? Does it really matter whether or not anyone on Bolivar's basketball team or on Liberty's is an honor student? I was under the impression we are discussing basketball, not academic achievements.

And you should expect this behavior from someone from Bolivar? I can only assume from your post that you know everyone in Bolivar, and are therefore qualified to pass judgment on those who are from Bolivar.

And you said you can prove what you said about Bolivar's team? All I see are questions, which means you failed to make a statement at all.

Yeah, what Mental said was in poor taste, but calm down.

I am calm superstar. Legal trouble for Irvin. Not passing judgement passing facts. I understand we were talking about basketball, but i thought that was bad taste on his part and it ticked me off. :thumb:

hehe, i'm far from a superstar

but what kind of legal trouble was it? Was it serious like killing someone or trafficking drugs? Or minor, like speeding in a construction zone?

and yeah you were passing judgment saying you expect something like this by someone from Bolivar. You made a judgment on a whole town that you probably know very little about, just like Mental made a judgment on someone he probably knows little about

Edited by Prosushi

I just heard on the radio that he is sitting in the Madison County jail right now. He was arrested in connection to an armed robbery at the LoneStar steakhouse. Hope that helps explain. And he has been suspended indefinitely.

Thats sad and pittiful.

I wish he would have known better.

Excuse me you must be from Bolivar, I should expect this behavior, you are definately MENTAL!!!! He is a honor student, how many are honor students on Bolivar? and if they are honor students it is because they are over 18.

HEY!!!

So many people on here on here are always saying :"Oh, don't talk all that trash...after all, thery're just young people"!

I guess that's OK if it's your young people getting dissed! :lol: (RE: topdoggnbball's reference to the # of honor students at Bolivar)

I don't know for sure how many "Honor Students" are at BCHS...but don't knock the good ones b/c of mistakes others have made. I'd never knock your students like that...because of BASKETBALL??? You know there are things more important. (And level of funding and things like that have a little to do with how many "Honor" students a school has).

Since I'm getting nowhere and guess I will now get trashed by some Crusaders, I'll just let it go.

But topdoggnbball, I don't believe MTB was talking about the last game. And I bet you knew he wasn't either.

But tonite is another game...

And by the way...for a bunch of mental patients (as you alluded to) this county/school sure can play some basketball!!!

And even though I try to respect others on here...

Man. Who in the world even cares what you can PROVE about your students or our students?????????????

Just show up tonite and play ball!

If you play as well as you trash our students about test scores, birth certificates(HA!) and such...well , it shouldn't even be close!

Edited by firefulmer

You are a jerk! he is a kid he made a mistake, he deserves another chance. It is dumb people like you who tick me off. Excuse me you must be from Bolivar, I should expect this behavior, you are definately MENTAL!!!! He is a honor student, how many are honor students on Bolivar? and if they are honor students it is because they are over 18. What happens to life after basketball? Exactly! I can prove what I said about Josh and for that matter the whole Liberty basketball team. The sad part about this, is that I can prove what I said about Bolivar's basketball team. Lets pull out the transcripts and birth certificates and meet on hwy 18 and play show and tell JERK!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I have absolutely nothing to do with this and dont even live in that part of the state but the funny thing you were just as out of line as the previous poster so you really made yourself look as bad if not worse