Siegel vs Shelbyville

mjuhb

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff Jordan just commented on the Siegel crowd.......wondering why they had less of a crowd tonight for the finals than they had last night. He also said he sure missed the OAKLAND CROWD TONIGHT.

GUESS that was a compliment for OUR RANDY's REFS> :( I think Jordan was likinggggggggggggggggggg OAKLAND's crowd!

Stewart with 12, and Twilley with 12.

BTW...Oden is guarding Stewart.

maybe some got grounded

alot of that had to do with the fact we weren't excused from school today if we came in late and seeing how late we got home last night didnt want to make the trip again and be exhausted and take a tardy to school....and yea some did get grounded...that happens when u take I-24 east for an hour before u realize where you are and get home at 1:30 in the morning...happened to about 5 cars :P

whatever the case is...I would take the crowd we have had the past two nights over any....also....its quite clear Oakland students only show up if the name Siegel is involved

You are quoting me......? HUH? I have seen Siegel play numerous times.

Is this a Siegel fan talking about Shelbyville bashing on the message boards.

Siegel fans bash every body they can!

You are quoting me......? HUH? I have seen Siegel play numerous times.

Read my signature.......def NOT a Siegel fan. OAKLAND all the WAY! I thought SN7 was talking to me in his quote. Found out he wasn't.

I have listened to whatever game is on the radio when I am unable to attend an OHS one. Therefore, I have heard several Siegel games this yr a la radio.......have also listened to some from other area stations...like the Blackman archives, and the Lebanon broadcasts. Don't know how many nation were at the ones I heard....but they weren't making a splash in any of them until last night. I heard them some the night before, but Refs were def louder. That has been discussed more than once on here....that the Nation has been a disappointment. Guess you forgot that d2d talked about more than once how pitiful they had been. For Harris to have said that the nation better keep it up....tells me that the coach was disappointed in the Nation participation as well. So don't try to act like the nation is of the calibur that they were last yr. ....cause they DEF have NOT been. I know....saw them enuff last yr to be able to judge it. I will say that I heard nothing from Shelbyville fans at ALLl from the radio, and the Nation was non-existent in the 1st Q last night. But they stepped up when it counted, so it is alllll good.

So don't be trying to dogg on Randy's Refs when others have given them many kudos thru-out the season....AKA the WGNS station and other team's fans.

Where is randymc? I would like to hear his assessment of the game as only he knows how...

Edited by 2priceless

obviously you haven't been reading the boards...we were slammed over and over by shelbyville fans, they gave us NO chance to win last night. One guy even said they would beat us by as much as they beat lebanon ;)

Congrats to Siegel on there 66-64 win last night against Shelbyville. Oden, Roper, Ramsey, and Cutter did good last night. Hopefully, Siegel can win the substate game monday night at 7:00 and advance to the state tourney. Siegel may be the best team in the midstate since they beat Shelbyville and Shelbyville beat BA.

Good post War Eagles, very classy. I know it takes a lot to get on here and praise the opponent after a tough loss.

Hey, I got 300 posts! Ha, it only took me 4 1/2 years!

obviously you haven't been reading the boards...we were slammed over and over by shelbyville fans, they gave us NO chance to win last night. One guy even said they would beat us by as much as they beat lebanon ;)

Actually I said it could have been more, but man was I wrong. was looking good from the start. but Ramsey played like a giant and I tip my hats to you guys. Yea im still tasting crow. But wasn't it fun? I mean what else is there to do before a big game like that. Help pass the time by.

It amazing how loyal we are to our teams in this area. Thats what highschool basketball is all about.

Great game stars, way to come back and show me for one that you guys are for real. Good luck Monday night and we will just have to make a "ROADTRIP" they are always fun anyways.

Actually I said it could have been more, but man was I wrong. was looking good from the start. but Ramsey played like a giant and I tip my hats to you guys. Yea im still tasting crow. But wasn't it fun? I mean what else is there to do before a big game like that. Help pass the time by.

It amazing how loyal we are to our teams in this area. Thats what highschool basketball is all about.

Great game stars, way to come back and show me for one that you guys are for real. Good luck Monday night and we will just have to make a "ROADTRIP" they are always fun anyways.

First quarter I was scared you would be right ;)

At least you didn't make excuses. Thanks for not disappearing on the boards and good luck to shelbyville at substate

Guest dare_2_dream

after the 1st quarter, i was booking my hotel for the roadtrip i thought we were going on, but then siegel came alive and played basketball. im still very proud of the effort and heart they showed last night.