Shelbyville

Listenup

no they dont, they have some fruity dancing with the stars routines after the free throws doesnt mean their amazing, when they whined about a call most of the time they had no clue what they were talking about

we go to the games and have fun...I don't think anyone from the nation cares what you think :lol:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No excuses from me. We just got beat last night, but hopefully we might see each other again Carrott Top :thumb:

Cute.

I heard you guys lost last night? That's a shame.

no they dont, they have some fruity dancing with the stars routines after the free throws doesnt mean their amazing, when they whined about a call most of the time they had no clue what they were talking about

7AAA posters > people that join today.

we give credit where it's derserved... i'm just happy we're done with this "shelbyville is godly don't even show up" crap.

either way you guys played a great game last night, and it could've gone either way... who knows, maybe we'll see you again, good luck to you guys

Quit making it out that all Shelbyville posters had the mindset that they would roll all over Siegel because it was and is simply just not true. Yeah maybe a couple of em were very confident in the pick just like yall were in yalls thinking Siegel would. Thats yall right as it is ours. This act is old and no one honestly ever said Shelbyville is the greatest thing ever, dont even show up Siegel. I am growing tired of that rally cry. The fact is players, coaches, and fans a like did respect the talent and team of Siegel and knew it would not be easy to win. You act like we are the only team ever to hype our team and yall get offended. You boys do the same and have been for two years now. And you are getting mad because we do. I just think that is hypocritical. Let me reemphasize SHELBYVILLE respects the team of SIEGEL as a basketball team. Hopefully we will meet again with a much bigger prize at stake. But first gotta take care of business

You know billie jean king isnt the only person to ever play the game of tennis right? There was also this one chick named anna kournikova... :lol:

don't speak of things you don't know...aka the sport of tennis

as for this thread, listenup is not a siegel poster, so don't give us crap for this...you guys DID say we shouldn't even show up for the game though and we ended up winning it so we have perfect reason to be firing back

shelbyville is a great team though, they are no joke

Dude you are so correct, I know nothing about tennis. I am partial to the manly sports. No disrespect, just the truth.

Get your facts straight I never said Siegel shouldn't show up.

My friend Siegel can also play basketball.