Temple vs. Grace v.5

GBA_Athletics

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who ever wins this game, wins the recruiting battle. It's big for both teams, I expect to see a very good game. Good luck to both!!! :thumb:

Hey man, why don't you stick to West Tennessee stuff. If you were from anywhere close to Chattanooga, you would know that Grace has a hard enough time recruiting talent from WITHIN the school...

I agree with you. Both of these teams are big recruiters in the southeastern states. I think Temple is on a roll though and they are about to "rack" Grace. Grace rackball is over tonight after they get racked by Temple.

There won't be any racking. This game will be great. I don't even know whatthe correct terminology for racking is, but I doubt it will happen. This game will be close to the wire.

Who ever wins this game, wins the recruiting battle. It's big for both teams, I expect to see a very good game. Good luck to both!!! :thumb:

Wow, recruiting? These are the facts. Most of all Grace’s players have been at Grace since elementary school. The lone exception would be Davis, who went to Berean, CCS, and now Grace (4yrs). You may be on to something though; the coaching staff could be scouring those pre-school playgrounds looking for that next potential collegiate athletic scholarship player. Please get your information straight before getting online an making an inane remark about recruiting!

Wow, recruiting? These are the facts. Most of all Grace’s players have been at Grace since elementary school. The lone exception would be Davis, who went to Berean, CCS, and now Grace (4yrs). You may be on to something though; the coaching staff could be scouring those pre-school playgrounds looking for that next potential collegiate athletic scholarship player. Please get your information straight before getting online an making an inane remark about recruiting!

Thanks Digithead I was about to say the same thing! These kids have been there forever.

You know Grace recruited Brendan Murphy to play baseball. As soon as we saw him on the playground we knew we had to get him to come to Grace after pre-school. I think the same is said of Dilts, Smith, and Van Horn.

Stop lying you all know that when Carter was 5'8'' at the age three he started getting recruiting letters from Grace