UNION CITY -VS- MIDDLETON

M-Town Baller

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its like you guys just want to fight ab sumethin you know i wasnt talkin ab a real book but someone cares ab what im saying bc i do and i cudnt be writin this im not treyin 2 be childish i was makin a point and why are these ppl from lake county still dawgin yall got out days ago so talk crap when u can back it up

Hey we can talk crap because when we lost yall talked bad about us. well the shoe is on the other foot. At lest we lost on a neutural court to the Union city golden tornados and not on the court that yall played yalls reagular season, District games, and regions games, and substate and yall lost in a place were yall played 8 stait games. Imangin if it was at a neutural court. hummmm

Hey we can talk crap because when we lost yall talked bad about us. well the shoe is on the other foot. At lest we lost on a neutural court to the Union city golden tornados and not on the court that yall played yalls reagular season, District games, and regions games, and substate and yall lost in a place were yall played 8 stait games. Imangin if it was at a neutural court. hummmm

At a neutural site ya'll still lose. It doesn't matter. We were the best team and we won. Lake Co. needs to stop crying over something that happend last year. Nobody wants to hear you cry. You lost that's the end of the story. It had nothing to do with the size of the gym or anything like that. Sounds like someone doesn't get enough attention at home because the topic is Union City vs Middleton nothing about Lake Co. :thumb:

At a neutural site ya'll still lose. It doesn't matter. We were the best team and we won. Lake Co. needs to stop crying over something that happend last year. Nobody wants to hear you cry. You lost that's the end of the story. It had nothing to do with the size of the gym or anything like that. Sounds like someone doesn't get enough attention at home because the topic is Union City vs Middleton nothing about Lake Co. :thumb:

Shut your mouth. I wasnt even talkin about last year i was talkin about this year substate. I know you can remember just a few days ago you know the one yall lost by 1 point by a shot by marquis. I was just wondern if it would have been played some where else what the score would have been. We lost in over time at your place so i really doult that we would have lost on a neutural court to the middleton tigerettes.