UNION CITY -VS- MIDDLETON

M-Town Baller

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well first of all M town,congrats on the big win tonight against Middle Garbage..I feel sorry for them poor boys for MC cause their gonna take one from Humbolt..Well one thing is for sure,,Middleton WILL NOT stop Weddle i saw this kid tonight play Humbolt and he droped 45 on them boys but it wasn't enough.He played his heart out..I believe Middleton can contain him for a little while but he is like a stick of Dynomite he can explode very very quickly As far as the game goes i dunno who will win..It just depends on wheather or not someone else will step up and take some preasure off Weddle cause he will get his and plus some more than likely..Will it be enough?? I dunno..I mean after all Middleton is the defending state champs and well deserved..We will see Monday night,i know ill be ther..Will you??

Middleton 76

Union City 70

You may not can hold Weddle at all, but obviously Humboldt found a way to win. Middleton is just as athletic as Humboldt with enough size to hurt U-City inside. Plus, with the game at Middleton, U-City will be lucky to even get a fan in the door. Ultimately, this ought to be a barn-burner. Whoever wins, though, will represent the West well in the Boro, but as I stated, M-Town by 6.

well being THE Middleton TIGER i have a lot of pride in our school. u neva know what Middleton's gona pull outa their bag of tricks something new happens every night. don't worry Coach Burkley will find a defense to contain Weddle, as long as we has him on our train it'll neva derail. we'll juss wait n see who comes out on top. like i said it's impossible to figure out what Middleton will do ask Middle Garbage opps! i mean Middle College. also Manassas we first gave them 101 reasons not to come back to Middleton. Union juss need to bring it at the sub cause we'll play fresh.

This is the game I wanted to see in the State Championship, but I will say this the winner of this game will play Humboldt in the 'ship......

Weddle is a machine...the only thing you can hope to do is to contain him....Quis will get his points it depends on if the rest of team scores, too.....

Middleton 89

Union City 90

In overtime.....Union City will shock the home crowd, and people in UC will be dancing in the streets ;) ....

Good luck to both teams....

Well first of all M town,congrats on the big win tonight against Middle Garbage..I feel sorry for them poor boys for MC cause their gonna take one from Humbolt..Well one thing is for sure,,Middleton WILL NOT stop Weddle i saw this kid tonight play Humbolt and he droped 45 on them boys but it wasn't enough.He played his heart out..I believe Middleton can contain him for a little while but he is like a stick of Dynomite he can explode very very quickly As far as the game goes i dunno who will win..It just depends on wheather or not someone else will step up and take some preasure off Weddle cause he will get his and plus some more than likely..Will it be enough?? I dunno..I mean after all Middleton is the defending state champs and well deserved..We will see Monday night,i know ill be ther..Will you??

Yes. I will be there for sure. Weddle seems to score at will against every team. I really thought we would be playing humboldt. I am sure the barn will be rocking Monday night. You will want to leave plenty early. It will be packed about an hour before tip off. How many tickets will UC buy. They have given them 500. Will you buy them all. Good Luck Monday Night!

I've seen both play a few times, and Middleton is nowhere near as athletic as Humboldt!

I know that everyone has their own opinion, but that statement is wrong! Middleton, as an entire team, can match up with just about anyone athletically. That is year in and year out, not just this year. I'm not saying that Humboldt is inferior, just that Middleton is just as athletic.

I know that everyone has their own opinion, but that statement is wrong! Middleton, as an entire team, can match up with just about anyone athletically. That is year in and year out, not just this year. I'm not saying that Humboldt is inferior, just that Middleton is just as athletic.

I bet they can't match up with the Pistons! <_< HAHAHA!! ;)