UNION CITY -VS- MIDDLETON

M-Town Baller

o boy, ur knowledge is slim it appears...ask the holderofallknowledge...i bet he has a word or two about weddle for you. please tell us who you think deserves mr basketball

I am from Humboldt; I can not stand Weddle because he like Duke's JJ Reddick; he is one of those players that does not go away. He keeps shooting and plays hard all day long. I have seen him play several times this year and most definitely deserves the Mr. Basketball Award. He has averaged 26 all year long and threw down 46 in a loss to Humboldt in the Region Finals. Just becuase he has one bad game does not mean he losses the award. Hats off to Weddle.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I talked with Quis#23 and Xman#44 and they are ok..Weddle said his ankle is hurting pretty bad cause when he hit the floor someone stomped his ankle.He said he is in alot of pain but he is ok..I don't think he will be 100% at burro but he gonna heve to do the best he can..And for Xman he told me it was a bad cramp where they piled on his leg rather odd..He will be fine..

Well..Unless Weddle is close to 100 percent,U.C. could always not start him in the Cloudland game and see how things are going and may not have to waste him in that game..

And you call Middletons GYM a barn UC stormed ther floor injuring players. Sounds like, it should be the other way around, Calling UC a barn beacasue obviosly there fans are out of control similar to the animals that would live in a barn. And the whole Weddle played bad last night "He had a bad night" thing. He played bad beacuase them boys from Middleton had him on lockdown. Sorry for the loss Middleton you are much better team that UC and obviosly you have more class then them.

Sorry about your luck. By the way if union city pressed from the get go it might have been a barn burner. Middleton's marq murden had only two points in the second half. I bet marq had dreams of nate coleman guardin him. By the way union city out score middleton when union city went to a press 20-8. It sounds like middleton cant handle the ball. Sorry you guys are goin to have to wait till next year to talk smack. But i talk it right now "the tornados in tha house or the barn".

I was at this game and I am not a fan of either team. I follow Bolivar and did not feel like driving to Nashville. I have not read the previous 8 pages of this topic so I know this may have been mentioned earlier. However, could someone explain the ref's explanation of the "no call" on the 10 second violation after the Middleton player missed the free throw. He missed the free throw with 16 seconds left. UC gets the rebound and dribbles around in the back court and calls timeout with 4 seconds left. Why is that not a 10 violationl? Just wondering.

Maybe they (referees) can't count.... :D

Maybe they thought it took 3 seconds to get possesion of the ball after the miss on the front end of the one and one,which would have at least guaranteed Middleton overtime no matter what UC would have done on the offensive end had the young man stepped up and hit both ends.... :thumb:

It is SOOOOO funny all these people talking garbage about Union City fans storming the court.....

Had ANY of these people talking been in that situation they would have done the EXACT same thing.....Please,stop with the holier than thou CRAP!!!!!!....I have been to too many games and seen it happen...On the high school level it happens everywhere in the state on any given night....And had Marquis missed that shot the Middleton fans would have too....If you want to stop that from happening,get more security to control the crowd....That's a Middleton school adminstration problem....I'm also pretty sure the fire marshall in Hardeman County wasn't there...How can you have people standing 2 or three deep on the endlines????...Please....

Edited by backinthaoc

It is SOOOOO funny all these people talking garbage about Union City fans storming the court.....

Had ANY of these people talking been in that situation they would have done the EXACT same thing.....Please,stop with the holier than thou CRAP!!!!!!....I have been to too many games and seen it happen...On the high school level it happens everywhere in the state on any given night....And had Marquis missed that shot the Middleton fans would have too....If you want to stop that from happening,get more security to control the crowd....That's a Middleton school adminstration problem....I'm also pretty sure the fire marshall in Hardeman County wasn't there...How can you have people standing 2 or three deep on the endlines????...Please....

if i'm right didnt the anouncer say to the middleton fans not to storm the court when they were ahead late in the game. I think they had intention of stormin the court first. oppppsss Yall lost. You are mad that yall didnt get to storm the court because i know that yall would have done the same thing if yall won the game. Maybe when yall beat manassas again next year by 30 yall can storm the court then. :thumb:

I am from Humboldt; I can not stand Weddle because he like Duke's JJ Reddick; he is one of those players that does not go away. He keeps shooting and plays hard all day long. I have seen him play several times this year and most definitely deserves the Mr. Basketball Award. He has averaged 26 all year long and threw down 46 in a loss to Humboldt in the Region Finals. Just becuase he has one bad game does not mean he losses the award. Hats off to Weddle.

thank you for your honesty, it's nice to know that one of UC's biggest competition this season realizes Weddle's ability and talent. humboldt was able to pull of a win over UC in the region finals. congrats in that and in ur victory over middle college, to be honest i didtn want yall to win b/c i feel that if things keep goint the way they are, we will have to face yall again at the 'boro. we would love to have another chance but we all very well know it will be a very close and hard game.

it was a terrible loss for middleton last nite, ill give it to uc they brought it and we didnt play like we usually did so they won...not by much i will add the best team DID NOT win and thats the truth we just had a rough nite and we played a good team...as to the people dawgin on us its only bc u have nuthin else to say we are good and u ALL know that right? and about the storming that court..yeah we may have done that BUT let me refresh ur memories we have won a tournament or two and weve experienced plenty of wins we may have ran on the court to congratulate our team but they are not football players we never jump on them like a bunch of idiots SORRY

DONT HATE!!!!! WERE STILL #1 IN MY BOOK! C/O 2006 REAL!!!!

it was a terrible loss for middleton last nite, ill give it to uc they brought it and we didnt play like we usually did so they won...not by much i will add the best team DID NOT win and thats the truth we just had a rough nite and we played a good team...as to the people dawgin on us its only bc u have nuthin else to say we are good and u ALL know that right? and about the storming that court..yeah we may have done that BUT let me refresh ur memories we have won a tournament or two and weve experienced plenty of wins we may have ran on the court to congratulate our team but they are not football players we never jump on them like a bunch of idiots SORRY

DONT HATE!!!!! WERE STILL #1 IN MY BOOK! C/O 2006 REAL!!!!

Yeah your right they're number one in your book, but I'm pretty sure that it's not published and quite frankly...(lol....props to Stephen A. Smith) no one cares what you think......

Congrats to Union City...they were the better team that night, and they proved it...

WEDDLE FOR MR. BASKETBALL!!!!!!

Sorry about your luck. By the way if union city pressed from the get go it might have been a barn burner. Middleton's marq murden had only two points in the second half. I bet marq had dreams of nate coleman guardin him. By the way union city out score middleton when union city went to a press 20-8. It sounds like middleton cant handle the ball. Sorry you guys are goin to have to wait till next year to talk smack. But i talk it right now "the tornados in tha house or the barn".

And Lake County is Where :thumb: