Greeneville/D-B Game

Gatorade_Water

listen i am one of the biggest central fans there is but you need to stop ragging on D.B. they have a good team and have had a great year and are one win away from the big dance...... Central and D.B battled 4 times and both teams left it on the floor, the last 2 times they played it was 2 of the best high school games you could have seen..... congrats to D.B. THE TRASH TALKING NEEDS TO STOP, THE PLAYERS FROM BOTH TEAMS PLAYED THERE HEART'S OUT AND D.B. WON......... CENTRAL HAS NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF THEY HAD A GREAT YEAR........ I WATCHED THE D.B. PLAYERS AND THE CENTRAL PLAYERS AFTER THE GAME SHANKING HANDS AND TALKING TO EACH OTHER.... THEY RESPECT ONE ANOTHER AND IF THEY CAN DO THAT THEN YOU NEED TO LET IT GO...............

Yeah that is very true. I think after those 2 hard fought games in the District and Regionals the players from both sides seemed to get over whatever squabble after the game they had at DB.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greeneville is tough. Wiggins is going to create match up problems for about anybody they play. The Green Devils could do some damage in the State Tournament. They have a short bench, but their starters are a good 5.

Proud of the Indians, they seemed gased. OT after OT and night after night made the match up with Greeneville to much. DB missed some easy buckets and some free throws in the first half. If they would have it those, maybe down 4 or 6 at half instead of 14. But the didn't.

I was a little shocked at the Greeneville crowd... DB had more fans. I guess the Cougars didn't want to make the trip again, but I expected their Cheerleaders would at least show up. What a shame for District 1 AAA. The Cougars better hope that the Hilltoppers forget that incident next year or Central could be getting a 40-50 loss laid on 'em with a full court press still being aplied in the 4th qtr.

Good Luck to the Greeneville Green Devils and the DB Indians

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

when S.H. beat central this year at central by 35 or so they pressed the entire game anyway so that is par for them..... but who got the last laugh between them........ like i asked the central posters to let it go, i think you need to do the same

To all of you who went to the game tonight:

What did you think of the officiating? This late in the season, the refs usually let more banging go on. It seemed as though the tall official with the mustache and the younger official let em' play but the older official called 75 % of the fouls. I don't understand how you can have such a disparity in the way the game is called between refs on the same crew.