Oliver Springs or Unaka

BBALLTN

AND they were pretty arrogant last time they visited ELIZABETHTON'S GYM AND LEFT 'SORE' LOSERS. Play hard.........nothing is a 'given', not for anyone. The game has to be played and then, and only then will there be a winner and a loser.

GO RANGERS!!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Unaka Lady Rangers are not supposed to win and they have been there several times this year . . . this young team has made us all proud by making it to the Sub-State and they have nothing to lose . . . and a trip to Murfreesboro to gain . . . GO LADY RANGERS!

Also, good luck to the Hampton Lady Bulldogs . . . Unaka & Hampton are about 7 miles from each other and hopefully will extend their seasons and play in the Boro!

Edited by hoopsters

Unaka fans have arrogance confused with confidence.

I saw first hand the last two years (as a couple of bottles flew by my head).........but thanks. I do know that not all are that way. No offense intended to the 'good folks' of OS. Those the post was intended for know who they are. Guess the best thing would have to kept my nose out of it. I'm a Cyclone and a Carter County team backer whoever it may be. Good luck........and we have our 'rowdies' also. :(

Gosh, I feel last years BS starting all over again.

No one was sure this team would make it this far! They lost 4 senior starters from last year and the remaining starter has been hurt all year. Quit being so ugly about OS in general. This is a game where 1 team wins and 1 team loses and no matter what team that is BOTH have a lot to be proud of. These are also kids and I remember arriving @ Unicoi Co. and Elizabethtown 3 of the last 4 years and believe me we weren't welcomed with open arms to those places either!

OS fans will WELCOME you, however when the LADYCATS take the floor those girls and that team will be the fans focus and THAT GYM is not usually a very pretty place to be for the opponent.

GO LADYCATS!!!!!!!!!

Gosh, I feel last years BS starting all over again.

No one was sure this team would make it this far! They lost 4 senior starters from last year and the remaining starter has been hurt all year. Quit being so ugly about OS in general. This is a game where 1 team wins and 1 team loses and no matter what team that is BOTH have a lot to be proud of. These are also kids and I remember arriving @ Unicoi Co. and Elizabethtown 3 of the last 4 years and believe me we weren't welcomed with open arms to those places either!

OS fans will WELCOME you, however when the LADYCATS take the floor those girls and that team will be the fans focus and THAT GYM is not usually a very pretty place to be for the opponent.

GO LADYCATS!!!!!!!!!

Hey Bballmom ~ You sound like a truckdriver. Are you? Why don't you let your girls bball skills do the talking instead of your loud obnoxious mouths. This is bball not the big momma loud mouth team.

The Unaka Lady Rangers are not supposed to win and they have been there several times this year . . . this young team has made us all proud by making it to the Sub-State and they have nothing to lose . . . and a trip to Murfreesboro to gain . . . GO LADY RANGERS!

Also, good luck to the Hampton Lady Bulldogs . . . Unaka & Hampton are about 7 miles from each other and hopefully will extend their seasons and play in the Boro!

Great post. Yes they have come a long way and have everything to be proud of thus far. They have nothing to lose but everything to gain. Lets put the icing on the cake Lady Rangers.

Tread carefully Gr8one.

I would hold off on making erroneous assertions os who is a truckdriver. If you actually were in the "know" you would feel goofy in even making a statement like that considering the target of that insult.

Trust me.. people aren't laughing with you, they are laughing at you in regards to such a blinded idiotic comment.