Single A Sweet 16

Can someone give me just a brief summary of all the teams or some of them? I know about East Robertson and Nashville Christian but what about the others?

I can't fill you in on them all but here's some info on MIddleton, UC, Middle College, and Humboldt...Middleton, of course, is the defending 1A state champs...Most of that team is back and they're going to be tough to beat...very athletic...UC is a great team with the probable 1A Mr. Basketball Marquis Weddle leading them...they like to run, shoot the 3, and play pressure defense...Middle College is a team I don't know too much about other than they are pretty athletic...they have a 6'7 player who plays at the guard position and they have a quick left-handed point guard that is supposed to be a decent shooter...other than that, I don't know too much about them... Humboldt has been argued by some on here as the most athletic team in 1A...They have a lot of experience and have the core from the team that made it to the 2A state tournament last year...their starting lineup normally looks similar to this...Toylon Smith 5'10 G, Marcus Johnson 6'2 F, Kelsey Rose 6'4 F, E.J. Epperson 6'2 Forward, and Derek Sain 6'5 C...as you can see they have a lot of size and another 6'4 240ish Freshmen that comes off the bench along with Odell Jackson 5'7 G and Cordero Wade 6'0 G...UC goes to Middleton to play Monday and I'm picking UC to come out with the victory..MIddle College goes into Humboldt and I'm picking Humboldt to win that one in a game that they'll pull away late in and win by 12...good luck to everyone :thumb:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't fill you in on them all but here's some info on MIddleton, UC, Middle College, and Humboldt...Middleton, of course, is the defending 1A state champs...Most of that team is back and they're going to be tough to beat...very athletic...UC is a great team with the probable 1A Mr. Basketball Marquis Weddle leading them...they like to run, shoot the 3, and play pressure defense...Middle College is a team I don't know too much about other than they are pretty athletic...they have a 6'7 player who plays at the guard position and they have a quick left-handed point guard that is supposed to be a decent shooter...other than that, I don't know too much about them... Humboldt has been argued by some on here as the most athletic team in 1A...They have a lot of experience and have the core from the team that made it to the 2A state tournament last year...their starting lineup normally looks similar to this...Toylon Smith 5'10 G, Marcus Johnson 6'2 F, Kelsey Rose 6'4 F, E.J. Epperson 6'2 Forward, and Derek Sain 6'5 C...as you can see they have a lot of size and another 6'4 240ish Freshmen that comes off the bench along with Odell Jackson 5'7 G and Cordero Wade 6'0 G...UC goes to Middleton to play Monday and I'm picking UC to come out with the victory..MIddle College goes into Humboldt and I'm picking Humboldt to win that one in a game that they'll pull away late in and win by 12...good luck to everyone :thumb:

Thanks for the information good luck to all teams and have safe trips!

Alright everyone, let's give it up for the adult who is trying to stump a teenager on here by outposting him. He thinks I show immaturity, when really this guy stays on the computer way too much! Alright. Stating facts? hmm...that's your opinion, but whatever helps you sleep at night, buddy.

Haha I agree. Devilfanatic you sat their and took the time to look up all of this persons posts. What a life for an adult to have. I really hope that when im an adult im not sitting on a website talking trash to a kid who is entitled to have an opionion just as well as you are.