Single A Sweet 16

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Temple over Clay Co. Wayne Co. over Nash. Christian Middleton over Union City Wartburg over Cloudland Cosby over Hampton Humboldt over Middle College East Robertson over Columbia Academy Grace over Pickett Co. as much as would like to say Pickett will beat Grace I just think we are a year away and Grace is having a great season and im sure they will be thinkin about that 20 point loss last year at our place, and Clay Co. well all i can say is that it will just be a closer ride home cause i think Temple will win for the 4th straight time against Clay in the sectionals but we will all find out tom. night how things go, and with the way the tournaments have gone this year i wouldnt be surprised to see an upset or 2, or at least one(Pickett over Grace) :lol:

As one of Picketts fans none of us from Clay are suprised you are picking Temple to win. You have picked Pickett to beat Clay Co. every time they've played this year and you are 0-4 on your picks so that just makes me even more certain that Clay is going to win! :P

As one of Picketts fans none of us from Clay are suprised you are picking Temple to win. You have picked Pickett to beat Clay Co. every time they've played this year and you are 0-4 on your picks so that just makes me even more certain that Clay is going to win! :lol:

And like all the clay fans on here, if anyone states that Temple is going to win, you have to get on here and say something. And if someone gives a list and says Clay will win, you say I like that list. The only reason why you like it is cause someone picked your team. You probably don't look at the other teams playing.

And like all the clay fans on here, if anyone states that Temple is going to win, you have to get on here and say something. And if someone gives a list and says Clay will win, you say I like that list. The only reason why you like it is cause someone picked your team. You probably don't look at the other teams playing.

I have seen Temple play three times this year the last being the game on Friday night and while they are a good team they are not the same team they were the last time we faced them at Temple. This game is AT Clay Co. with basically the SAME team that came down there last year, couple that with the change of venue and it WILL be a different game i promise you that. However lets get one thing straight, you need to quit stating things on here that are not true. Find one of my posts where i said "i like that list", you are just a child from Temple and i understand why you get on here and post the way you do. Have YOU seen Clay County play this year? Maybe you should heed your own words there until you have watched them play! :lol:

Edited by devilfanatic

If you can read my post, you will notice I said the clay fans...Didn't point out anyone in particular. Also, there are times when people use the word "you" as a term to describe more than one person. Did you ever learn that in school?

If you can read my post, you will notice I said the clay fans...Didn't point out anyone in particular. Also, there are times when people use the word "you" as a term to describe more than one person. Did you ever learn that in school?

After reading some of your posts i have decided that you are pretty much just a "homer" and i can appreciate that as Temple is your school. For example, on the Grace vs. Pickett Co. thread you stated this:

You're right. This game could go either way. As someone once stated on coacht, these teams have the ability to beat each other. Pickett could win. I believe to get this far, they may very well win, but Grace is a good team. If they don't show up and play well, then Pickett could run away with this one. Good luck to both

Now this is a team that has beaten Temple 4 out of the 5 times they have played this year, and you say this about a team that has beaten Pickett Co. 4 out of 4 times this year:

We're not stupid. This is the team that we have beaten for three years at our place. Of coarse we know they aren't going to roll over and let us win, but I believe my boys are capable of winning this

So your posts really have no merit unless you have a method to this kind of madness, you're just a "homer" and i can understand that. Good luck and ya'll have a safe trip up here and home and i mean that! :thumb:

After reading some of your posts i have decided that you are pretty much just a "homer" and i can appreciate that as Temple is your school. For example, on the Grace vs. Pickett Co. thread you stated this:

Now this is a team that has beaten Temple 4 out of the 5 times they have played this year, and you say this about a team that has beaten Pickett Co. 4 out of 4 times this year:

So your posts really have no merit unless you have a method to this kind of madness, you're just a "homer" and i can understand that. Good luck and ya'll have a safe trip up here and home and i mean that! :thumb:

what was the point of your post? My opinion about both games is:

Grace will probably win, but Pickett has a chance of winning.

It will be hard for Temple to win. It can be done, but it will be difficult. Clay is a good team.

So I really don't see the point of your post you just made.

And I come to the conclusion, you are a bitter man. I'm not trying to be mean, but you seem to have built up so much anger towards one team.

Edited by PBG030

what was the point of your post? My opinion about both games is:

Grace will probably win, but Pickett has a chance of winning.

It will be hard for Temple to win. It can be done, but it will be difficult. Clay is a good team.

So I really don't see the point of your post you just made.

And I come to the conclusion, you are a bitter man. I'm not trying to be mean, but you seem to have built up so much anger towards one team.

Who is bitter? Why does one have to be deemed "bitter" for stating facts? No one is bitter at all just calling out the obvious. You seemed to dispute the statements i make however they are fact so you chose as a child would, to start name calling and saying this person MUST be bitter when in reality you are just a child and you show your age with every post. :thumb:

Who is bitter? Why does one have to be deemed "bitter" for stating facts? No one is bitter at all just calling out the obvious. You seemed to dispute the statements i make however they are fact so you chose as a child would, to start name calling and saying this person MUST be bitter when in reality you are just a child and you show your age with every post. :thumb:

Alright everyone, let's give it up for the adult who is trying to stump a teenager on here by outposting him. He thinks I show immaturity, when really this guy stays on the computer way too much! Alright. Stating facts? hmm...that's your opinion, but whatever helps you sleep at night, buddy.

Edited by PBG030

Alright everyone, let's give it up for the adult who is trying to stump a teenager on here by outposting him. He thinks I show immaturity, when really this guy stays on the computer way too much! Alright. Stating facts? hmm...that's your opinion, but whatever helps you sleep at night, buddy.

Someone needs a spanking and nap! :thumb:

Someone needs a spanking and nap! :thumb:

and he continues to talk. This is my last post towards you, unless you have something intelligent to say about the upcoming games. It really is pathetic.what? I get no thumbs up.I thought it was trademark. I guess you switched it up.

Edited by PBG030

and he continues to talk. This is my last post towards you, unless you have something intelligent to say about the upcoming games. It really is pathetic.what? I get no thumbs up.I thought it was trademark. I guess you switched it up.

Agreed, you're a child that likes to talk trash and i have no use for someone that can't stick to the topic at hand without crying when someone gives you a trash talking back. I'm done with you as well. :thumb: