Red Bank at Siegel

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they like to run they are in trouble...If Siegel can beat Hunters Lane, they can beat any team that likes to run. Last year Siegel won their substate game by 35...I doubt we have a repeat performance of that but I still take Siegel with the significant home court advantage and coming off a big win vs. Shelbyville. Coach Harris was down watching this game tonight so I'm sure he picked up a few pointers from Bradley Central

If they like to run they are in trouble...If Siegel can beat Hunters Lane, they can beat any team that likes to run. Last year Siegel won their substate game by 35...I doubt we have a repeat performance of that but I still take Siegel with the significant home court advantage and coming off a big win vs. Shelbyville. Coach Harris was down watching this game tonight so I'm sure he picked up a few pointers from Bradley Central

How bad did red bank get beat?

Wonder if he road down with or sat with KT?

Really and how do you know did you sit in the middle?

I was standing right beside Darius outside of our 5th period when Coach Harris was giving him directions to the place and he said Shelbyville coach is gonna ride down with us and saying that he (Darius) should make the trip as well. :thumb:

SiegelNation07 and bigdust are in that class too if you would like to cross check that story :D