Red Bank at Siegel

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so tj when did you start taking up for siegel... oh yeah... when oakland got put out by them... :lol:

i dont believe u have ever look'd at my comments before have you? i have never talk'd bad about them..i hve talk'd good about there players..like i have already said i knew siegel would win of course i pick'd oakland but me and some people that go to oakland knew what would happen..i wasnt surprised or mad

i am surprised by all of these post, i figured everyone would pick siegel by atleast 15, but that is not the case, i am a member of red bank and i do believe there is a shot to win, but just a small one, our tallest guy might be 6'3 that is probably siegel's average height, if we had a little size it might be a diifrent story, and it depends which red bank team shows up, i take siegel by 10 to 20

i dont believe u have ever look'd at my comments before have you? i have never talk'd bad about them..i hve talk'd good about there players..like i have already said i knew siegel would win of course i pick'd oakland but me and some people that go to oakland knew what would happen..i wasnt surprised or mad

i don't really have time to argue with you or find your old posts... but the fact that u showed up to SIEGEL with the "oakland power" attire the day of the shs-ohs game, says a lot... not to mention it's really disrespectful. and so you're saying you KNEW siegel would win but apparently said oakland would, (many times)... hmm that sounds kinda weird. whatever though, at least you're finally cheering for your own team... :lol:

i don't really have time to argue with you or find your old posts... but the fact that u showed up to SIEGEL with the "oakland power" attire the day of the shs-ohs game, says a lot... not to mention it's really disrespectful. and so you're saying you KNEW siegel would win but apparently said oakland would, (many times)... hmm that sounds kinda weird. whatever though, at least you're finally cheering for your own team... :lol:

yeah not gonna argue cause i have argure'd already bout alot of what u just said up there..guessin u dont pay attention

i am surprised by all of these post, i figured everyone would pick siegel by atleast 15, but that is not the case, i am a member of red bank and i do believe there is a shot to win, but just a small one, our tallest guy might be 6'3 that is probably siegel's average height, if we had a little size it might be a diifrent story, and it depends which red bank team shows up, i take siegel by 10 to 20

good post lionheart

Guest dare_2_dream

so you were realistic?

Siegel is the 1st or 2nd best team in the state Redbank is very overrated not saying they are bad but overrated. They will not be able to stop Siegel especially the Trio. ODEN RAMSEY ROPER and my favorite player who everyone says is to small or not good enough TYLER CUTTER the boy has the heart of a warrior and can flat play off the dribble or the 3 ball he proved how much he means to Siegel against Lebanon in the District Championship and Oakland game in Region the kid is rock solid and is the X-Factor to the 4 starting seniors.