Greeneville Devils take on Powell Panthers

Didn't Powell face Greeneville in November in the LandAir tournament? Oh yea.....they got beat by Sullivan Central because that's who Powell played and beat them too. So how did Greeneville improve so much and who do you have now that you didn't have in November? Maybe you guys should be asking Sullivan Central about Powell? Needless to say, Powell has improved a little since then, don't ya think? I see you remember our D-1 player though......"decent" lol

hey DA, the one time we got beat central. 50% of the starting five did not play and wiggins did not even arrive to greeneville yet ... new game ... Its March Madness Baby Here we come Devils Girls And Guys in state. CAN you say OWNED

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your coach is dumb enough to put mcgaha on wiggins then you will see it. And if he does do it, then you can kiss any chance at state goodbye because wiggins will drop fifty. In the open court you will get murdered.

yea and if youre dumb enough to believe that junior can't be handled then you should be filling up a lot of balloons with all that hot air. Your boy best be staying out of the lane tonight because McGaha aint afraid to foul especially when he's got Conner and Smith to take care of the rest. Oh, and by the way...Powell's girls are already on the road to state....we'll see about the boys tonight. Guess both teams have that in common.

Edited by Ntheknow2

hey DA, the one time we got beat central. 50% of the starting five did not play and wiggins did not even arrive to greeneville yet ... new game ... Its March Madness Baby Here we come Devils Girls And Guys in state. CAN you say OWNED

DA?.....lol. That the best you got? Seems to me that's 50% with less playing time...yea, I'll agree it's March Madness....from 5 to 1 should tell you enough about Region II's "madness." Good luck!

yea and if youre dumb enough to believe that junior can't be handled then you should be filling up a lot of balloons with all that hot air. Your boy best be staying out of the lane tonight because McGaha aint afraid to foul especially when he's got Conner and Smith to take care of the rest. Oh, and by the way...Powell's girls are already on the road to state....we'll see about the boys tonight. Guess both teams have that in common.

See here's the thing.. you got two big guys in the post.. Big deal.. Wiggins will drive on them and will be successful. If they start to gang up on him down low he will pop it out to moore, anderson, or boone to knock down the three. Oh by the way i'm guessin wiggins has atleast 30 tonight and about half will be from beyond the arc in your boys eyes. I have one ? though... Who u gonna put on him?

Greeneville... the secret is out... How do you think Mr. Land-Air's recruits will pay off tonight??? Panthers will come out on top!!! Greeneville will finally have a basketball team to play for the first time this year..

ok two things.. First off we don't recruit so you can end all talk about that. Second off how can you say that powell is the first team that we will play this year.. Have you forgotten bout us sweepin science hill and us beatin red bank by 17 at home. We also took care of sullivan south and DB in the regional tournament. Boy you need to wake up. You may have a good team but your no where near the team of red bank or science hill. You all will have a reality check in about 8 hours when you step into hal henard gym. When that ball tips you will have about an hour and a half of your season left. By the way.. why so cocky... who have you beat?

Does Greeneville have a couple of backup goals for when these Panthers come up there and give it one of the Shaq-a-bust-a-glass jammers ? Isn't the game in an elementary school ? How many people does it hold ? Will the Panther throng need to camp out to get in ?

I take you don't support the Lady Panthers. If you did you would know what a fine facility Greeneville has. The Powell girls just played there substate game against Morristown West at Hal Henard in Greeneville.

oh yeah one last thing to all you powell fans. 79 to 55.. You have got to be kidding me.. You expect to beat us when you get beat by 24 against bearden.. You all will keep it close in the beginning but we will pull away after half time..

dude, if you think you've got a 3 pt shooter anywhere near the player Tony White Jr. is, you are sadly mistaken. The score is misleading in the sense that White had help from Sibley, who was hot as well from the perimeter. And by the way, we beat Bearden in the season without Whilte. Bottom line, PRAY your outside pts are falling because if they aren't the panthers are going end your season tonight. And as far as who is going to guard Wiggins? He'll be taken care of. You better worry about how you're going to guard a barrage of rested panthers. :(

Edited by Ntheknow2

See here's the thing.. you got two big guys in the post.. Big deal.. Wiggins will drive on them and will be successful. If they start to gang up on him down low he will pop it out to moore, anderson, or boone to knock down the three. Oh by the way i'm guessin wiggins has atleast 30 tonight and about half will be from beyond the arc in your boys eyes. I have one ? though... Who u gonna put on him?

Wiggins is just deadly ... tall and quick. He hasn't played post much before this season. He left South's big man Ashworth flat footed with his mouth hanging open. I would worry more about Deshaud Moore inside. He is a monster on the boards.I think Anderson is perhaps the finest point guard in region 1. Defensively, Greeneville is just brutal.Held SH Michael Forney to a goose-egg in their first meeting.Let Powell keep thinking they have this one wrapped up. They could go the way Science Hill, Sullivan Central, and Dobbyns Bennet did.

Edited by barb

Wiggins is just deadly ... tall and quick. He hasn't played post much before this season. He left South's big man Ashworth flat footed with his mouth hanging open. I would worry more about Deshaud Moore inside. He is a monster on the boards.I think Anderson is perhaps the finest point guard in region 1. Defensively, Greeneville is just brutal.Held SH michael to a goose-egg in their first meeting.Let Powell keep thinking they have this one wrapped up. They could go the way Science Hill, Sullivan Central, and Dobbyns Bennet did.

I don't think Powell is the one thinking they have this wrapped up. You all keep saying that Powell can't hang with ya, but I think you're gonna be surprised. That's all there is to it.