Question for FRA

mustangs2005

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did FRA bring all of their top players to Jackson,Tn today for the JCS Jamboree? Didn't look like their starting keeper was there. Whats up?

Madison 2 FRA 0

Madison 1 Kingsbury 0

No FRA's starting Keeper cant play till District finals, if we make it. but u also must rememeber that it is a preseason Jamboree, so it doesnt count, so they were more worried about getting there team experience points in a real game. They played Sheffield real for 20 min. and ended up beating them 2-0. and i dont care what people say, that team has got talent big time. so, when and loses arent important until the season starts.

No FRA's starting Keeper cant play till District finals, if we make it. but u also must rememeber that it is a preseason Jamboree, so it doesnt count, so they were more worried about getting there team experience points in a real game. They played Sheffield real for 20 min. and ended up beating them 2-0. and i dont care what people say, that team has got talent big time. so, when and loses arent important until the season starts.

Did your keeper get injured?

I agree, Sheffield is very talented. If they can get that talent playing together as a team, they will be tough to beat.

no, FRA just isn't as good as they usually are this year... they got danced on by BGA 6-1

Some of that dancing was with BGA's starters versus FRA's Bench. I think it was 2-1 at half time, BGA benefited from an own goal, etc. BGA has a very talented team however and won the game convincingly. (it's always nice to tell the whole story)

Some of that dancing was with BGA's starters versus FRA's Bench. I think it was 2-1 at half time, BGA benefited from an own goal, etc. BGA has a very talented team however and won the game convincingly. (it's always nice to tell the whole story)

It was only 2-1 at half because BGA couldn't finish. they did a much better job finishing in the second half and the score reflected that.

It was only 2-1 at half because BGA couldn't finish. they did a much better job finishing in the second half and the score reflected that.

your opinion...I recall several in the first half that could have moved the score in FRA's favor ...4-2 FRA's favor at half could have easily happened. Doesn't mean FRA would have won, but they had a great opportunity to be up at half...guess it depends upon the end you were sitting on???!!!

your opinion...I recall several in the first half that could have moved the score in FRA's favor ...4-2 FRA's favor at half could have easily happened. Doesn't mean FRA would have won, but they had a great opportunity to be up at half...guess it depends upon the end you were sitting on???!!!

i agree FRA had a couple great oppurtunities, one going off the crossbar. but im not quite sure they could have scored 4 goals, more like 2 at most. they had their chances, and likewise with BGA, neither team could really finish well in the first half.

Im not sure what game you were watching. The one that bounced off our defender's knee and hit the crossbar was a good own goal oppertunity. The goal you actually did score was a good oportunity. Other than that i dont remember anything that happened in the first half to get you four.