Temple @ Clay County

throwitdown

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Temple will have to play their best ball to win at Clay. I dont think the Temple boys realize how hard it is to win on the road at sub-state, Clay knows how hard it is.

I think you are wrong. Yes we know how hard it will be. We're not stupid. This is the team that we have beaten for three years at our place. Of coarse we know they aren't going to roll over and let us win, but I believe my boys are capable of winning this. We're just not as obnoxiously overconfident like some Clay Co. fans.

I think you are wrong. Yes we know how hard it will be. We're not stupid. This is the team that we have beaten for three years at our place. Of coarse we know they aren't going to roll over and let us win, but I believe my boys are capable of winning this. We're just not as obnoxiously overconfident like some Clay Co. fans.

I am not saying you are going to lose, only Temple is going to have to play their best ball, and they may be in for a little shock when they have to travel to clay countyand are packed in a pretty small gym with lots of noise. It could rattle a fairly young team who hasnt seen anything like it.

I am not saying you are going to lose, only Temple is going to have to play their best ball, and they may be in for a little shock when they have to travel to clay countyand are packed in a pretty small gym with lots of noise. It could rattle a fairly young team who hasnt seen anything like it.

I get what you are saying and thanks for the heads up. We know it will be hard. I pray we pull this one off and good luck to Grace. I think you guys will take care of Pickett, hands down.You're too good to go home right now.

Its not a small gym..we deff have a pretty big and really nice gym now but your right..it will be packed and IT will be NOISY!! Go Dawgs!

Clay County actually has one of the biggest single "A" gyms in the Middle Tennessee area (1850 cap.).

As far as my announcing goes, just visit the District 7A tournament and you can enjoy my work.

Good Luck Clay County, Please play your best "RACKBALL" Monday night and finally "RACK" this bunch back to C-NOOGA.

Hey I think this is catching!!! :thumb::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why don't you introduce yourself to me when you get up here and we'll see who is talking out of their butt? You want to talk about people being obnoxious but yet i don't hear anything about the Skogen kid giving the "blazing guns" toward the South Pitt team as he made a basket. Now that is obnoxious! Never would you see a "country" boy as you put it, do that! Clay County WILL be ready for Temple and even though you have beaten us at Temple the last three years with the "refs" help you aren't going to get that "home cooking" up here and after its over i don't want to hear one person from Temple get on here and complain about the refs as we have had victory ripped from our hands at Temple by bad calls at the end of the game. It might not have been the case last year although Skogen would have fouled out in the first quarter with all the charges that Clay took that were never called, i remember the ref just shaking his head no. The year before Clay had them beat and the ref's made the right calls in Temple's favor so don't get on here and say stupid stuff like "are you going to pay the ref's" as anyone that has EVER played at Temple realizes they get EVERY call, that will NOT be the case it will be a fair game and that is all you can ask for! :lol:

Wow. first of all i didn't say anything about paying refs. that was bigbody making a joke.

secondly, you are telling us not to complain about refs when that is exactly what you are doing about the past three years.

Thirdly,You claim that about seth doing that to SP...well how do you know if no one has talked about it on here. I sure haven't seen it. Did you travel all the way down here to see that game?

Fourthly, if you actually read all the posts on here, me, a temple fan, has already stated that we know Clay will be ready. What was the point of bringing that up? You act like we don't know that.

Also, you are telling me to meet you. You're funny. I hope you aren't an adult or a father, cause you are very immature. You dedicate your life to get on here. It's a bit sad. Once I graduate this year, I won't be on here much. Unlike some people, I am going to get a life.

I will say, Clay is usually small, but that doesn't mean they aren't good. Bigbody mentioned that, but in the past they have proven they still stick in there.

Edited by PBG030