NASHVILLE CHRISTIAN

hrhitter

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know this is about nashville christian,but how good is east robertson?? key players? what do they do best on the floor?

Well lets just put it this way. East Robertson beat NCS 4 times this year. They won the district and the region. They start 4 Seniors have size, speed, experience and skill inside and outside. They were part of a very good district this year and played some very good teams. The teams we saw in the region from 9A just didn't compare in any way to the teams in 10A. East Robertson has a very good chance to go all the way in the state as long as they can control #1 Wilks and #10 Fuqua's attitude on the floor. They don't need that cocky stuff and trust me when they get to state some of the teams they will be seeing won't put up with it. Takes away from the skills and the attitude of some of the other players they have that carry this team. Fosnes is a class act and lets his play do the talking on the floor ..these other guys could learn from his example ...even Clinard as a sophomore knows how to compete without having to be cocky and arrogant. East Robertson is a very good team top to bottom ..has skill and depth and should go all the way if they can keep their heads out there. GO 10A !!!

East Robertson is good all around, their weakest player of the starters would have to be Fuqua #10. Their strongest player is Fosnes but if he doesnt have a good night then Wilkes could or Andrews. Any of those 3 could go off on any given night.

Fuqua made the all discrtict and region teams, meaning someone out there disagrees with you. I think that all of East's starters are strong players, and anyone of them can go big.

As for NCS winning as the underdog, we'll just have to see. If NCS plays SMART and under control it should be a competitive game, but as for the upset......I guess we'll know at about 8:30 tomorrow night.

Edited by NCSbballfan05

can ncs win sure they can when a team gets to this round of the tournamnet they most certinly can win, but will they wayne county will try to impose there will on ncs inside they will try to pound it inside and score, and will try to pound them off the boards, if ncs can control that then they can def. win summertown beat wayne county twice this year doing just that .

can ncs win sure they can when a team gets to this round of the tournamnet they most certinly can win, but will they wayne county will try to impose there will on ncs inside they will try to pound it inside and score, and will try to pound them off the boards, if ncs can control that then they can def. win summertown beat wayne county twice this year doing just that .

Are they big down low? The biggest guy that I know of on there team is 6'2", but I only looked at the Tennessean's roster. Also, how is there outside shooting?

I think they have a couple of guys that can shoot from outdside,but yes they have a couple of big guys one is about 6'6 and the other is 6'3 i think it was about 260 pounds and it didnt look like fat in the film.If NCS controls the boards i think they will come out with a win.

Doyle is 6'6 and Hammonds is 6'3...Doyle is more of a mid range shooter but can bring down a lot of boards...not that strong but a very good shooting big man...as for Hammonds he is the better post player...he is very strong and powerful down low...but dont just focus on those two cause #3 Hammack will eat u up with his speed...its fun to watch him just run around all the other players...ive never seen NCS play but they are something like 19-12?...so i cant say much only that i know WC is a great team that is a force to be reckoned with so NCS will need to play there best game of the year just to have a chance! :thumb:

Edited by WCHS_Wildcats_#2

Fuqua made the all discrtict and region teams, meaning someone out there disagrees with you. I think that all of East's starters are strong players, and anyone of them can go big.

As for NCS winning as the underdog, we'll just have to see. If NCS plays SMART and under control it should be a competitive game, but as for the upset......I guess we'll know at about 8:30 tomorrow night.

Im sure there were several from East to make the district and region teams being as they got first in both. I wasnt trying to take away from the kid. Mabe I should have said hes not as strong as the other players on the floor but he is very good.