South Pittsburg

PurpleGrad

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt very seriously that we'll ever see Coach Phillips back at MC. I have heard rummors that some people are trying to get him to come back to another school in Jasper, but that doesn't look too likely either.

I think Coach Phillips could turn the program around at MC.....Lots of talent, being wasted.....Football Fan 1, are you Coach Phillips?

Repair a few fences? What fences are you talking about?

As far as finding a coach they could go one of two ways. They could bring someone from the outside in to coach or they may have a couple of possibilities in the school. I am not sure what they will do.

Did you catch that Gonzaga game last nite. I too am beginning to think they are overrated. San Diego and Loyola by 1 two nites in a row. Please. :(

I think Coach Phillips could turn the program around at MC.....Lots of talent, being wasted.....Football Fan 1, are you Coach Phillips?

Coach Phillips would be a viable candidate for SP. I don't believe there will be an opening at MC. Coaches usually always do better the second time around. IMO, I feel Coach Phillips, alias FF1 is ready to take the Pirates to the next level if the job is offered.

My favorite college team has always been American University. I only saw a few minutes of the game last night.

Did American play Vandy this year? I will look that up. Did Gonzaga play American? By the way, you have got to love the stach!

Edited by volsbbfan