Seymour DESTROYS Pigeon Forge

shsbsbll33

No one talked trash about the Seymour team or any of the individuals on the Seymour team. Wherever you are getting this ridiculous information from is a horrible source. Please do not get on here and slam indivduals, you are totally classless and it makes your school and team look bad. The Pigeon Forge girls were very humble in their defeat. The girls went on a heck of a run and won two championships that no one expected them to. This Pigeon Forge team accomplished more this year than any other PFHS girls team ever has. For only having a varsity athletic program for 5 years, to have been district runner-up 2 years, district champions 2 years, region champions 1 year, and make back to back substate apperances, I feel that is quite an accomplishment. Please show some class.

Good Luck to the Seymour girls at the State Tournament, hopefully you will continue to shoot lights out! Go Lady Eagles!

Yea, it was sad after the first quarter!!....and talk about class....sit down with ur pfhs girls basketball team and teach them some! b/c the student section of seymour saw more down on the court than any of u fans from PF...ur players have no class whatsoever, and for the big chick that was going to "OWN" mikels....i feel really bad 4 her! she had what 6 points? and Mikels was throwin her crap all over the place, and had 23 points...GO LADY EAGLES!! See u Wednesday in Murfreesboro!

ya p forge tigers..gosh..are u kiddin me...my sis had what 20 soemthin points...u guys are pathetic go back to p forge..cant beleieve yall wanted to drive all the way up there just to ger ut butts whoooooped...lol for anyone who doesnt know who this is.. THIS IS TODD WILSON...so say something..lol but dont worry well be on tv u can watch us in state...u wont miss nothing except being there lol PEACE OUT

ya p forge tigers..gosh..are u kiddin me...my sis had what 20 soemthin points...u guys are pathetic go back to p forge..cant beleieve yall wanted to drive all the way up there just to ger ut butts whoooooped...lol for anyone who doesnt know who this is.. THIS IS TODD WILSON...so say something..lol but dont worry well be on tv u can watch us in state...u wont miss nothing except being there lol PEACE OUT

sounds like the baseball team needs to worry about practicing..not about coacht. you guys are the only people on here from seymour. maybe u guys could win a substate game if you'd stay off the dang computer. oh wait, tyler cannon DID own you guys.

oh ya, nora ramsey has never talked trash in her life and never said that about britt. thats called motivation from a coach. they all do it. grow up fellas

Edited by Diamond2

[haley..???that u.lol...calm down...i dont even go to seymour anymore lol...but ya be nice to win substae..but its better than havin ur catcher punch ur on team mate out lol.. u know hes got team spirit..lo..but what can i say...our girls are at state whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..what what????