BEST DAY TO BE IN 'BORO

jamieroper

In 1a, Friday will be the day to go to 'boro. Wednesday's games will probably only produce one competitive game, that being the last one, with Madison Mag. being the favorite. But look at Friday's likely matchups;

Summertown VS. Jackson County

With Summertown at full strength, I make them the favorite. With Summertown's injuries, I make it a pick'um. Do not be totally shocked in Summertown wins by double digits.

Red Boiling Springs VS. Madison Mag. (Oliver Springs could get in here but will have to play their very best to do so).

Another pick'um with RBS playing Madison Mag.; If OS gets to this game, RBS is the favorite.

Yes, I am jumping ahead a bit. But the matchups, baring a big big upset, are pretty much set.

Like I said before, the finals will be SUMMERTOWN VS. RBS :D

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In 1a, Friday will be the day to go to 'boro. Wednesday's games will probably only produce one competitive game, that being the last one, with Madison Mag. being the favorite. But look at Friday's likely matchups;

With Summertown at full strength, I make them the favorite. With Summertown's injuries, I make it a pick'um. Do not be totally shocked in Summertown wins by double digits.

Red Boiling Springs VS. Madison Mag. (Oliver Springs could get in here but will have to play their very best to do so).

Another pick'um with RBS playing Madison Mag.; If OS gets to this game, RBS is the favorite.

Yes, I am jumping ahead a bit. But the matchups, baring a big big upset, are pretty much set.

Like I said before, the finals will be SUMMERTOWN VS. RBS :D

Jackson Co. beats Summertown by double digits first thing.You are going to play a real ball team now.JC and RBS came from the toughest district and they can play with any class or division at any time.

Jackson Co. beats Summertown by double digits first thing.You are going to play a real ball team now.JC and RBS came from the toughest district and they can play with any class or division at any time.

As I have stated before, I am not from Summertown so I have no dog in the fight. But I would like to request one thing, Wormy, if Jackson County loses, all the Jackson County fans do not need to disappear like they did when you lost 3 out of 4 a few weeks ago. Devilfantic was around, but most of the rest of you disappeared.

I have to admit any prediction I make is based on 2 facts. 1) I have never seen Jackson County play. 2) From what I have seen Summertown do.

From that I can tell you, You WILL NOT hold Summertown to 19 points. Also, let's see if you can handle Summertown's pressure.

Boy are you guys arrogant.

Everyone who is not a Jackson County fan will be pulling against you. Not that you care, because "JC and RBS came from the toughest district and they can play with any class or division at any time."

If I get to 'boro and see that you really are the best thing since sliced bread, I will get on here and sing your praises. But I have to see it first. Sure your team is good, the results show that. But a little humility would not be out of the question.

Haven't you ever heard that if you are really that good, you do not have to tell everyone because everyone will be telling you.

One last thing. If you do advance further that RBS, not even them will be honestly pulling for your team. They were your main verbal target until Clarkrange got put out. :D

Edited by jamieroper

JCs and RBS got the easiest opponents out of the 8 teams left. Both should win.

Oliver Springs will beat Madison. Summertown will get beat easily by JCS now that they lost their point guard otherwise it would have been close. I say Oliver Springs vs Jackson County in the final, two AA teams that wimped out of AA.

Did Oliver Springs come down to Class A this year and are they really that good? Also, you said Jackson County Wimped out of AA. Did they have a choice? :D

Hey there jamieroper...are your Richland girls going to come to our team camp at Red Boiling Springs again this summer? If you do, I look for it to be bigger and better than in years past. I think that when you manage to put yourself in a good position to be a state contender then better competition will come. I hope that is the case with the camp this year.

JCs and RBS got the easiest opponents out of the 8 teams left. Both should win.

Oliver Springs will beat Madison. Summertown will get beat easily by JCS now that they lost their point guard otherwise it would have been close. I say Oliver Springs vs Jackson County in the final, two AA teams that wimped out of AA.

you don't "wimp" out of a class sounds like your jealous because this year your team is at home watching ,TSSAA decides what size schools are in what class. Summertown don't even play JCS

they play Greenfield.

Edited by senator

Like I said before, the finals will be SUMMERTOWN VS. RBS :lol:

Jackson Countys not gonna lose to summertown...cmon...and in a later post you said you dont know much about them..have you even looked at their schedule?hmm wins over all kinds of class A powers..wins over AA teams,including Livingston Academy who was in the AA sectional this weekend,and a huge win over cumberland co who lost to shelbyville in the AAA sectional this weekend..think about it bud! :P

Here's my predictions for the class A tournament.

Wednesday winners

Summertown

Jackson Co

Red Boiling Springs

Madison Academic

Friday winners

Jackson Co

RBS

Saturday championship

Jackson Co over RBS 14-13 as RBS misses the 2 pt. conversion while going for the win instead of kicking the extra for the tie and sending the game to overtime. :lol: