Wartburg at Cloudland

ZOOLANDER69

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Cloudland is on a six game win streak but I dont know if they can pull this on off. Wartburg is playing really well of late and this team is starting to look more and more like they want that gold ball. So I say watch out Cloudland cause the BULLDOGS are on a roll and they ain't no push over. I know someone is going to say something about them losing to Cosby but who cares, that game is in the past now. I think that,that game really opened up Wartburgs eyes and they now see that one win will put them in State for the 1st time. So I say Wartburg will win this game and go to state for the 1st time ever. GO BULLDOGS!!!!! #1

even though cosby beat wartburg, the dawgs had them down by 12 i think at one time, but a 3 point loss to the #1 team in the state is not that bad. I think they will come to play, but they will not show up to the second half tonight. I have the Dawgs by atleast 15 tonight. GO DAWGS! First time for everything.