Beech playday

timbdp

Soddy is not sore losers but they realy did get cheated. The big kicker was when the third base coach for the other team called the umpire by his first name. Will please someone tell me where Beach got there umpires at !!

Edited by hitter220

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soddy is not sore losers but they realy did get cheated. The big kicker was when the third base coach for the other team called the umpire by his first name. Will please someone tell me where Beach got there umpires at !!

The people on this board talking about cheating ARE MOST CERTAINLY SORE LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!

Go Boo Hoo somewhere else, you are making your school and softball program LOOK really bad!!!!!!!!

Good tournament, a lot of good play, all of the players I saw were class

As usual disappointing behavior by just a few parents gets noticed

This game is about the girls, not the parents, not the umpires

Personally I would like to see the final 4 this weekend at the Commando Classic played in a sound proof stadium so that you don't have to listen to parents make excuses, make stupid comments about the other team, the other team's coaches or the umpires. It's funny you see 15-18 year old young ladies behavior being very good but you see adults acting liking idiots. Let's remember one thing parents:

It's is not about you!!!!!

Good tournament, a lot of good play, all of the players I saw were class

As usual disappointing behavior by just a few parents gets noticed

This game is about the girls, not the parents, not the umpires

Personally I would like to see the final 4 this weekend at the Commando Classic played in a sound proof stadium so that you don't have to listen to parents make excuses, make stupid comments about the other team, the other team's coaches or the umpires. It's funny you see 15-18 year old young ladies behavior being very good but you see adults acting liking idiots. Let's remember one thing parents:

It's is not about you!!!!!

Bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!! great post

I should really trust my first instinct and realize that this post is so ridiculous it doesn't deserve a response, but I can't help myself:

St. Benedict is in MEMPHIS! Not only had we never seen these particular umpires before, it was also the first time we had them at the tournament. Do you not realize that at the beginning of each game the officials and the coaches meet at the plate for the flip and introduce themselves. I think calling an official by their given name sure beats the heck out of the name calling coming from the Soddy Daisy side.

I too think the umpires made some mistakes. They were too lenient. A coach, player and several parents should have been ejected along with the "apologetic" parent!

Edited by sbafan

I should really trust my first instinct and realize that this post is so ridiculous it doesn't deserve a response, but I can't help myself:

St. Benedict is in MEMPHIS! Not only had we never seen these particular umpires before, it was also the first time we had them at the tournament. Do you not realize that at the beginning of each game the officials and the coaches meet at the plate for the flip and introduce themselves. I think calling an official by their given name sure beats the heck out of the name calling coming from the Soddy Daisy side.

I too think the umpires made some mistakes. They were too lenient. A coach, player and several parents should have been ejected along with the "apologetic" parent!

Typical Soddy Daisy whining. Sounds like all of the maturity is on the western end of the state. Loads of talent at SD, enough for 2 teams the last several years, but no state championships to show for it. Hmmm- wonder why? Do the blues cheat them in every game? No- Coach Kirk can't intimidate them away from home.

Typical Soddy Daisy whining. Sounds like all of the maturity is on the western end of the state. Loads of talent at SD, enough for 2 teams the last several years, but no state championships to show for it. Hmmm- wonder why? Do the blues cheat them in every game? No- Coach Kirk can't intimidate them away from home.

Isnt Soddy the team that walked off the field after losing to Red bank in the state championship game, and refused to shake their hands? I think so. Sore losers still.