Sweetwater Jamboree

lchalfback

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the schedule. It was from an excel program. Hope it is helpful. There will be matches played at three locations. Two at the school , with field 3 being off at the local park. If I knew how to make this better, i would have. again hope it helps. Field 1 Field 2 Field 3

Time Home Visitor Home Visitor Home Visitor

8:30 Gibbs Cleveland East Ridge Loudon

Anderson County McMinn Central

9:20 Pigeon Forge Jefferson County Loudon Gibbs Anderson County Sweetwater

10:10 Pigeon Forge Cleveland East Ridge Jefferson County Oneida Sequoyah

11:00 Alcoa Tellico Rhea County Oliver Springs Gibbs McMinn Central

11:50 Oneida Rhea County Sequoyah Alcoa Loudon Sweetwater

12:40 Lenoir City McMinn County Chattanooga Christian Clinton Knox Central Hixson

1:30 Anderson County Cleveland McMinn Central Jefferson County Pigeon Forge East Ridge

2:20 Oliver Springs Tellico Hixson Lenoir City Clinton McMinn County

3:10 Knox Central Chattanooga Christian Tellico Oneida Alcoa Rhea County

4:00 Lenoir City Chattanooga Christian Hixson Clinton Oliver Springs Sequoyah

4:50 Knox Central McMinn County Sweetwater *

I would like to think that Mcminn County has a good chance of winning all of their games with two players that should be on everyones all-state team already(Andrew Kimball, and Andy Slack). There isn't a championship game though so the two best teams may not even play. CCS is usually good as well. Anyways good luck to everyone.

PS. I wish CREE would grow his mustache back it was quite actractive and kept him very youthful looking. See you saturday CREE.

Edited by allknowingone

I would like to think that Mcminn County has a good chance of winning all of their games with two players that should be on everyones all-state team already(Andrew Kimball, and Andy Slack). There isn't a championship game though so the two best teams may not even play. CCS is usually good as well. Anyways good luck to everyone.

PS. I wish CREE would grow his mustache back it was quite actractive and kept him very youthful looking. See you saturday CREE.

I was unaware that i no longer had a mustache. The last time that i did not have a mustache was when George Bush Sr was President. And are you saying that i look old??