Chattanooga-area All-Star Game

doc6

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah last year's game was NICE. That Charles Little put on a show!!!!! I believe this year has better all around team play. Its definitely going to be a high scoring event. Yeah I wonder why it was changed from Tyner to Red Bank? I hope they get that MC back....he was good, he added more excitement to the game...not like it needed anymore. Hey who do yall think should be ranked as the best from the last three years.

My top five:

1) Jake Skogen (Temple)

2) Charles Little (Cleveland)

3) Ricky Harper (Howard)

4) Lance Sexton (Soddy Daisy)

5) Jawon Smith (McMinn)

* Not in any particular order.

Yeah last year's game was NICE. That Charles Little put on a show!!!!! I believe this year has better all around team play. Its definitely going to be a high scoring event. Yeah I wonder why it was changed from Tyner to Red Bank? I hope they get that MC back....he was good, he added more excitement to the game...not like it needed anymore. Hey who do yall think should be ranked as the best from the last three years.

My top five:

1) Jake Skogen (Temple)

2) Charles Little (Cleveland)

3) Ricky Harper (Howard)

4) Lance Sexton (Soddy Daisy)

5) Jawon Smith (McMinn)

* Not in any particular order.

It depends on whether you're talking about career, senior year, or performance during the All-Star Game. Now that I think about it, it would be Jake Skogen for all three! But I think Jonathan Adams', Sir Lee Mason's and Nick Rivers' performance in the game deserves consideration.

Who else should be playing in this game that is not listed yet? What about that kid from Howard is he a junior or a senior?

It depends on who you are referring to. Howard is a young team full of sophomores. My guess is that you're referring to Dominique Taylor who is a sophomore. This game is fro seniors only.

Van Horn, Eldrige, Martell Powell, Antonio Robinson? Any of these guys playing in this game?

No word from Robinson; Van Horn, Eldridge, and Powell indicated through their coaches that they want to play. From my understanding, Powell is just a little late getting his stuff in to the organizers, and Grace is still involved in the State Tourney. Should hear from all 3 soon! Stay tuned!

I went to that game last year. It was pretty good. It was well organized and it was a great crowd. They had a D.J. and the M.C. was hularious!!! I wonder why it was changed from Tyner to Redbank??

I think grant mooneyham and dustin plemons from vb should be invited to play...

It depends on whether you're talking about career, senior year, or performance during the All-Star Game. Now that I think about it, it would be Jake Skogen for all three! But I think Jonathan Adams', Sir Lee Mason's and Nick Rivers' performance in the game deserves consideration.

lance sexton, in my opinion had the all time best dunk in the history of this game's dunk contest..it was sick

No word from Robinson; Van Horn, Eldridge, and Powell indicated through their coaches that they want to play. From my understanding, Powell is just a little late getting his stuff in to the organizers, and Grace is still involved in the State Tourney. Should hear from all 3 soon! Stay tuned!

New Commitments: Nick Van Horn- Grace Academy, Ladarrius Norman- Howard, Jonathan Craig- Red Bank