Obion Central

redbirdfan

wt13..........That player may have led the team in rebounds in that certain year, but let me refresh your memory......OC only won...hmmmmm....4 games!!!!!....This year without that player....they won...hmmm....10, and a region tournament birth.The years that player played for oc , they did not even get past the 1st round of district...So in my opinion "COACH JONES" did know what he was doing when he let those seniors go.....And yes I did say COACH JONES!!!! :lol:

Thats all I got!!! ;)

Edited by rebel_oc

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well guess what, that ain't enough for me. I am sick and tired of "we need Coach Jones back, we need Coach Jones back!" SHUT UR MOUTHS! Get over it! The best I can tell a coach doesn't play the games to get the good records right. Don't answer I know I'm right. You might also want to deflate your head a little rebel_oc because 10 wins ain't that great, since you play what 26+tournaments in a year. And the region birth thing is hillarious since ya'll's girls make it every year. Has there ever been a year they haven't made it. Anyway anybody that can hit a kid and go somewhere else and hit another kid should not be in a position where he works with kids. That's called common sense! If you think he is so good, maybe he should coach at the pro level(You should tell him that). :lol:

And by the way, he will always be Mr. Barry to me!

Who are you anyway?

Edited by 2genracer

Well guess what, that ain't enough for me. I am sick and tired of "we need Coach Jones back, we need Coach Jones back!" SHUT UR MOUTHS! Get over it! The best I can tell a coach doesn't play the games to get the good records right. Don't answer I know I'm right. You might also want to deflate your head a little rebel_oc because 10 wins ain't that great, since you play what 26+tournaments in a year. And the region birth thing is hillarious since ya'll's girls make it every year. Has there ever been a year they haven't made it. Anyway anybody that can hit a kid and go somewhere else and hit another kid should not be in a position where he works with kids. That's called common sense! If you think he is so good, maybe he should coach at the pro level(You should tell him that). :lol:

And by the way, he will always be Mr. Barry to me!

Who are you anyway?

I won't say they need Coach Jones back because if he really did what he did he don't need to be there.......What I will say is that they need a coach that won't be harrassed, and will just be able to do his job, COACH!!!!!!!.......

What Coach Jones did with the team he had was a minor miracle......At the start of the season I thought they would struggle to win two or three games, and they won TEN!!!!.....And the region birth thing has nothing to do with the girls basketball program....Them making the region was huge for their pride. The outcome of the game didn't help much, but it helped them get experience on taller and WAY better teams.....

There is no need for anybody to down this team......They worked HARD for anybody that coached them if it was Coach Jones or Mason and Mr. Moss....They deserve much better than what they are receiving right now, and posts like that don't help much because we all know that they read these......

I wish good luck in the search of a new coach, and to the players to just get better....

GO REBELS!!!!!