Cloudland vs Wartburg Updates

titleistprov

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ballfan, nothing happened to Cloudland. You don't lose faith in winners and The Cloudland Highlanders have found that winning groove. They just keep winning and winning and winning. :thumb: And for the rest of the county's information this just happens to not be FOOTBALL!! Whooooooooo!! And for the first time since my great father "THE GUN" was knocking down three pointers in the late sixties, the Cloudland Highlanders are going to the state tournament. They did it on heart, guts, and pure unadulterated determination. You know why they are winning? Because these boys have the most positive attitude an athlete can have in these dark days of poor sportsmen. Cody Hughes, for example, stayed with me in the weight room all last summer. I knew right away that this kid was gonna make something of himself. Look what he did tonight!! Whoo!! I'm talking about the elite family, brother!! Whether you like it or not, learn to love it!! Your going to be checking out this crew for a long, long time. Whooooooooooooooo!

ballfan, nothing happened to Cloudland. You don't lose faith in winners and The Cloudland Highlanders have found that winning groove. They just keep winning and winning and winning. :thumb: And for the rest of the county's information this just happens to not be FOOTBALL!! Whooooooooo!! And for the first time since my great father "THE GUN" was knocking down three pointers in the late sixties, the Cloudland Highlanders are going to the state tournament. They did it on heart, guts, and pure unadulterated determination. You know why they are winning? Because these boys have the most positive attitude an athlete can have in these dark days of poor sportsmen. Cody Hughes, for example, stayed with me in the weight room all last summer. I knew right away that this kid was gonna make something of himself. Look what he did tonight!! Whoo!! I'm talking about the elite family, brother!! Whether you like it or not, learn to love it!! Your going to be checking out this crew for a long, long time. Whooooooooooooooo!

Im sorry and all but nothing in this paragraph is true. Wartburg had LOTS of chances to put down cloudland and they just did not execute. period. They forced lots of turnovers and had tons of times to shoot.

ballfan, nothing happened to Cloudland. You don't lose faith in winners and The Cloudland Highlanders have found that winning groove. They just keep winning and winning and winning. :D And for the rest of the county's information this just happens to not be FOOTBALL!! Whooooooooo!! And for the first time since my great father "THE GUN" was knocking down three pointers in the late sixties, the Cloudland Highlanders are going to the state tournament. They did it on heart, guts, and pure unadulterated determination. You know why they are winning? Because these boys have the most positive attitude an athlete can have in these dark days of poor sportsmen. Cody Hughes, for example, stayed with me in the weight room all last summer. I knew right away that this kid was gonna make something of himself. Look what he did tonight!! Whoo!! I'm talking about the elite family, brother!! Whether you like it or not, learn to love it!! Your going to be checking out this crew for a long, long time. Whooooooooooooooo!

Hey King you have to be the biggest fairweather bandwagon jumper of all time. I havent seen a word from you since football was over until your mighty Highlanders started winning as of late. Oh by the way if "THE GUN" is telling you he was knocking down threes in the late sixties , He's lying to ya BROTHER There was no three point line then moron. Congrats to Cloudland though I know Wartburg is a very good team so Cloudland must have something going for them up there. I hope they can win a couple of games in the Boro maybe then they can get a shot at Cosby.

Go EAGLES

Cosby 98 Hampton 74

goodluck to the Cloudland boys in the Boro

Next up for you are the Golden Tornadoes from Union City. Marquis Weddle is a Mr. Basketball finalist and averaging over 27 ppg. I see the doppler radar is showing a strong line of thunderstorms heading east toward the 'Boro. Be prepared for strong winds and possible Tornadoes in your area. <_<

A fan apparently made some remarks to a referee, and the ref asked him to leave. Big deal. I have heard nothing about an arrest.

From where I was sitting, both crowds did a good job of cheering on their teams. I did not hear anything particularly rude from my corner of the gym. Admittedly, my hearing isn't great, and I don't listen anyway, I watch the game.

And on the scoreboard, the 'Landers were a little rude to a team that I'm told is used to putting up 20 points a quarter. To a team that is averaging 75 ppg, being held to only 47 points by a team with a losing record might make me a little upset also. This was their lowest point total of the year by the way.

On the other hand, Cloudland looks like they are averaging about 55 ppg, and they scored 51. Right in line with their production this year.

What does this tell us? Looks like Cloudland did a better job defensively than Wartburg. Does defense win games? Oh yeah.

Congratulations Highlanders, we'll see you in the 'boro!

The Highlander