Shelbyville Wins over the Bradley Bears!

jray32

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job KT... You the man. What a game, hate I could not make it but prior engagements. Yall were supose to make it easy on me and win Thursday night. But big win and congrats to all the boys.

What does it matter if you know him or not. Coach Thomas is one of my good friends and yes he is one of the best young minds in the game. His record speaks for itself. Go Eagles, see ya in the Boro. :lol:

Hey prov1 You need to get to bed. Not many more nights sleep for you. See you at the boro if you get to go :D

I was extremely exited to make it to the game and watch the eagles win tonight. I have only been able to watch them play once this year, but it was all worth it to be there tonight. When Barry only has three points in the first half and us only be down one was amazing. Dequan really wanted it tonight, you could tell. I am really exited about state. If the role players continue to play well the Eagles could make a good run in my opinion. Really impressed with how everyone else stepped up. Good luck fellas.