Shelbyville Wins over the Bradley Bears!

jray32

Shelbyville Defeats Bradley 73-65

Stewart 25

Twilley 20

Rowland 8

Great Crowd!!!

J-ray, you back already? I gotta room for ya for next week! :thumb:

titanjo, do you personally know Coach Thomas? :thumb::lol:

Don't know, but I do....the best around.

I was extremely exited to make it to the game and watch the eagles win tonight. I have only been able to watch them play once this year, but it was all worth it to be there tonight. When Barry only has three points in the first half and us only be down one was amazing. Dequan really wanted it tonight, you could tell. I am really exited about state. If the role players continue to play well the Eagles could make a good run in my opinion. Really impressed with how everyone else stepped up. Good luck fellas.

YB, must have been speeding on the way back....good to see ya on here, are you up my way now? I'll have to find you and the old group at the state.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cutters Crazies

Congrats Eagles! Great win! No matter what happens in the 'Boro you have arrived. Now the separation begins! :thumb:

Congrats to Shelly on the win hope to see them soon

Congrats to Shelly on the win hope to see them soon

Wow what a game! Great atmosphere and great to see the HUGE Shelbyville crowd let its voice be heard. Shelbyville wins with ONLY 2 turnovers and actually Bradley only had 5. Very well played game. Had heard they had only about 2 home losses in the last 5 years. I Can see why :thumb: Twilley almost messed around and got a triple double with 22pts 9assts and 8rbs and Stewart starts out the game with 3 pts in the first half and finishes with 24pts 5 assts 5 rbs and a nice two hand dunk. My player of the game award goes to Ragland who was 3-3 from behind the arc. Rowland made some big shots at key times and Gross was solid with 10pts and 5rbs. Big win way to keep your cool boys and keep it going against Hunters Lane! :thumb:

YB, must have been speeding on the way back....good to see ya on here, are you up my way now? I'll have to find you and the old group at the state.

Not quite back your way. Still in the greatest place in the country... Big Orange Country. I've had the pleasure of watching good basketball up here all semester, and was glad to travel to Cleveland and watch the boys win last night. They played with a lot of heart (remeniscent of the last group that went haha) I'm going to try and make it to the Boro, but have prior engagements right now. However, if I do make it I'm sure i'll see you somewhere near the front. Good talking to you. Tell big KT I said good luck when you speak to him again.

Not quite back your way. Still in the greatest place in the country... Big Orange Country. I've had the pleasure of watching good basketball up here all semester, and was glad to travel to Cleveland and watch the boys win last night. They played with a lot of heart (remeniscent of the last group that went haha) I'm going to try and make it to the Boro, but have prior engagements right now. However, if I do make it I'm sure i'll see you somewhere near the front. Good talking to you. Tell big KT I said good luck when you speak to him again.

I will do...hopefully there will be plenty of games at Murphy Center for us to catch next week :) Vols are doing well, yeah....last state tourney appearance was good, now time for a win or 2 or 3 :)

Congratulations Shelbyville. I was so impressed (not surprised though) at the huge support that you guys brought. I am somehwhat envious of the student support that you have. Four buses.. WOW! I wish we had that kind of support down here. Good luck next week! I hope you guys win it all!!!!

Thanks! You are a class lady and I wish the best for your daughter.