Bolivar @ Lipscomb

wareagle23

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DL is a good team, and they played hard from what I can tell. But you can't count anyone out at this level. I didn't expect a blowout, especially with the slow tempo style of game

You r right. DL is a good team and the score could have went either way tonight. Willie and Wayne wasnt as productive as ive seenh in the past. But they still got the job done. Congratulations to B-town

I got to go to this one and was glad I did. Some thoughts and questions.

1. First of all, I was impressed with Lipscomb. If they hadn't cooled off in the 4th quarter they would have won that game. Did they miss a three pointer the first three periods? :D

2. One of two things have to happen for Bolivar. Either players not named Wayne or Willie have got to start stepping up and playing smarter on offense, or Kemp and Chism have got to decide to just take over.

3. I have a question maybe Bolivar fans can answer. Why is Chism never on one of the blocks to rebound on the offensive end to rebound? Even when the game was close at the end of the game, he was still playing back. I just don't get it.

Good game. I had a blast.

I got to go to this one and was glad I did. Some thoughts and questions.

1. First of all, I was impressed with Lipscomb. If they hadn't cooled off in the 4th quarter they would have won that game. Did they miss a three pointer the first three periods? :D

2. One of two things have to happen for Bolivar. Either players not named Wayne or Willie have got to start stepping up and playing smarter on offense, or Kemp and Chism have got to decide to just take over.

3. I have a question maybe Bolivar fans can answer. Why is Chism never on one of the blocks to rebound on the offensive end to rebound? Even when the game was close at the end of the game, he was still playing back. I just don't get it.

Good game. I had a blast.

i myself got to enjoy this as well, and your right if DL wouldn't have cooled off they would taken this one. i noticed the same thing, Chism is the biggest man out there and he could get many offensive boards if he would go to the boards at all. Bolivar looked kind of sloppy to me, especially when the game was that close. Even Kemp was making turnovers

Yes your right it was a good win anyway, when Mitchell rolls around not only should Bolivar be flawless Mitchell better bring there A game as well cus Bolivar gonna come out swingin fast. Especially since this is a rematch of the great game on ESPNU

I think this will play more to Bolivar's style. I think i am correct in saying that Mitchell can run and gun with the best of them, yes?

Look a win is a win at this point in the season their are alot of teams at home that wish they could still be playing but good teams find a way to win no matter what and thats is what Bolivar did tonight the purpose is to get to the Boro and thats what they did its a three game tournament now and its about who gets hot and have a little luck but I still say when you got a point man like Kemp at this level you can be in every game because this kid is the best true point guard to ever come out of west tennessee and the Murphy Center is his second home but the role player must step up The Mitchell game will be a good one if everybody plays the whole game unlike the last meeting between the two

Look a win is a win at this point in the season their are alot of teams at home that wish they could still be playing but good teams find a way to win no matter what and thats is what Bolivar did tonight the purpose is to get to the Boro and thats what they did its a three game tournament now and its about who gets hot and have a little luck but I still say when you got a point man like Kemp at this level you can be in every game because this kid is the best true point guard to ever come out of west tennessee and the Murphy Center is his second home but the role player must step up The Mitchell game will be a good one if everybody plays the whole game unlike the last meeting between the two

Kemp looked like the second best point guard on the floor tonight in Nashville. I believe Slater took the number one spot tonight.

Kemp looked like the second best point guard on the floor tonight in Nashville. I believe Slater took the number one spot tonight.

Very well said LgSarge. Slater had a great game. He showed up to play tonight thats for sure.Nothing against Kemp or anything, thats just how it went.

Edited by wareagle23