Bolivar and Mitchell

wareagle23

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're both right up there at the top for sure...along with a couple others. I'm too biased to really pick.

OK I'LL PICK...BOLIVAR 3-PEATS!!!! :lol:

Man, I sure do hope so...they're all good now. ;)

Game time is getting closer and closer. Part of me thinks that Mitchell just has too much for Bolivar, but then at the same time I know that Kemp is a gamer and Rudesill is a great coach. Everyone knows that Bolivar is the two-time defending champs and they've been here before, but man Mitchell is so big and talented. This is a very interesting/enticing matchup. Someone is going to have to step up in the clutch for either team. I think it will be close either way, and honestly I wouldn't be suprised if Bolivar won or if Mitchell won. Good luck to both teams.

One hour nine minutes to the Game. I hope what you guys are saying is true. But I don't think calls will be petty... i think they'll be correct, the officials at state are much better than the area Refs.

However this is about two teams with standout big men...(i don't know much about Mitchells gaurds), in what i think will be a Incredible matchup. I'm hoping that everyone will play to their potential and give their all. Still...

mitchell 81

Bolivar 77

I agree with Hoops (except the score) and jndfan, 15 min to go and we've got a toss up really.

One game at a time...but BCHS wins this one. Totally respect Mitchell!!!...I just can't believe these BCHS Seniors go out on this game in this way. They'll pull it from the gut. As they have before at cluth time.

Well guys, we'll know in about 10 min.

Try to talk /listen to you all after the game!

16 mitchell

12 bolivar 2nd period..madden has about 6 points...18..14 M..Madden has 8...griggs just scored..18..16

Kemps missing a lot of shots...Wayne has 2 fouls. Madden has 1...18..18 after kemp score. 20 18 M way...Chism blocked by young...

turnover. kemp misses again. Mitchell ball.....kemp got ball reeves got two freshman...20-20...foul on mitchell ,Young his 1st.

Edited by Hoops1stLuv14