AAA State Tournament

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

tdntn this is cute you and your boys sat by whites creek also. funny.

yea my boys called me at half (first half i sat underneath the other jumbo tron)and i was basically sittin by myself so i had no option...you saw who i was cheering for tho. shouldda said wassup i like to put names with faces. u arent darius or matt are u, cause those are the only 2 i could pick out outta yalls group.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea my boys called me at half (first half i sat underneath the other jumbo tron)and i was basically sittin by myself so i had no option...you saw who i was cheering for tho. shouldda said wassup i like to put names with faces. u arent darius or matt are u, cause those are the only 2 i could pick out outta yalls group.

darius and matt doesnt get on coacht. probably woulda said something but coachT introductions are always weird

^ me

Edited by OAKLAND

THIS is also funny coming from the dude that always reps a team thats not his own .. why? because his can't get the job done.

heres a tip for you ... if riverdale blows it again in 06-07 you might wanna go with oakland this time instead of siegel to root for.

ur exactly right...i wont sit here and deny it. next years not a issue, they WILL get the job done. allllll im sayin right now.

i wouldda been cheerin for oakland if they made it to state too. like i said i would be ashamed or ashamed at anyone who wouldnt root for their own town, like OHS_AUTHORITY

You sound bitter. Too bad your team didn't make it as far as they did last yr.

bitter... wow aren't you smart wingman. anyone at siegel is gonna be upset right now. and i can live with that, but i think it's pretty pathetic when for the most part, oakland's posters have been nonexistant recently, and then they get so excited tonight that they can finally dog us. like tdntn is saying, it's sad when you can't support a boro team going to state just because.

Probably OHS remembered the pact that was made last year by Siegel T'ers to cheer for the OHS girls in the Final Four in return for us cheering for them at state. Well...let's just say we got every excuse in the book as to why not a single one showed up to support us. However, there were 12 OHS kids that went and cheered for Siegel in Final Four.

bitter... wow aren't you smart wingman. anyone at siegel is gonna be upset right now. and i can live with that, but i think it's pretty pathetic when for the most part, oakland's posters have been nonexistant recently, and then they get so excited tonight that they can finally dog us. like tdntn is saying, it's sad when you can't support a boro team going to state just because.

you dont even know. ive been posting as long as ive been on coacht so quit making assumptions like that .. same with OHS_AUTHORITY, better step your coacht game up before you think you know whats going on.

i dont support siegel because of all the trash talking and things theyve done to oakland. if it was riverdale i wouldve been right there in that student section.

dont bring that up either i saw no one when oaklands girls went to state last year.

CASE CLOSED.

It was tough to watch...Ramsey played hard, but couldn't box out. Too many turnovers. Oden had a tough night against WC's guards. At least the game was close. If WC had shot better at the free throw line, it would have been a double digit loss.

you dont even know. ive been posting as long as ive been on coacht so quit making assumptions like that .. same with OHS_AUTHORITY, better step your coacht game up before you think you know whats going on.

i dont support siegel because of all the trash talking and things theyve done to oakland. if it was riverdale i wouldve been right there in that student section.

dont bring that up either i saw no one when oaklands girls went to state last year.

CASE CLOSED.

lol step up your coacht game... well sorry i don't match up :thumb:

futhermore, last time i checked i did not personally refer to you OR ohs_authority, i am saying there's quite a few oakland posters that just thrive on trash talking siegel.

It was tough to watch...Ramsey played hard, but couldn't box out. Too many turnovers. Oden had a tough night against WC's guards. At least the game was close. If WC had shot better at the free throw line, it would have been a double digit loss.

i agree, it was extremely tough to watch. this was our year, and we screwed it up.