43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

k

why do you post just "k". is it because you cant come up with your own opinions about things and just want to run up your number of posts? because if so, just quit while your ahead.

Guest dare_2_dream

There are no rules about posting a k. There are rules about what you just posted.

k

... well you might want to check out the rules with some of the posts you make ...

Edited by dare_2_dream

Guest dare_2_dream

same goes for you and your boys. You have attacked and bullied too many members.

and you bring nothing but positive things to this site? NOT. You hate on Siegel, you never have anything positive to say about them. You down Jimmy every chance you get along with the rest of the team. You are so biased.

and you bring nothing but positive things to this site? NOT. You hate on Siegel, you never have anything positive to say about them. You down Jimmy every chance you get along with the rest of the team. You are so biased.

Nope...I have the upmost respect for Coach Reavis and his baseball team. I do think jimmy's on court behavior has improved since his ejection. I am glad he changed his ways. You are so bias against anyone that disagrees with you. You and you boys have bashed teams, posters and made nasty personal attacks.

Guest dare_2_dream

Nope...I have the upmost respect for Coach Reavis and his baseball team. I do think jimmy's on court behavior has improved since his ejection. I am glad he changed his ways. You are so bias against anyone that disagrees with you. You and you boys have bashed teams, posters and made nasty personal attacks.

This is a basketball board, who cares about baseball ... talk about it on that thread ... I'm biased against people who judge books by their cover, you know nothing about Jimmy but run your mouth about him like youve known the kid since he was born.

Do you have anything else to say about Siegel's baseball team on a basketball thread? k thanks

Do you know any of the other Siegel players? Do you know Lucas Jones? Darius Roper? Keith Ramsey? Anything positive or anything you like about those players? We are not biased against people who disagree with us but we do get annoyed hearing the same things over and over from you about siegel...and all of them being negative

This is a basketball board, who cares about baseball ... talk about it on that thread ... I'm biased against people who judge books by their cover, you know nothing about Jimmy but run your mouth about him like youve known the kid since he was born.

read your post...you said I never said anything positive about siegel. I said I respected Coach Reavis and his baseball team. They are a part of siegel. What I didn't like about jimmy was your boys lies about him and his attitude on the court. He has improved and that is a positive. Good luck against Whites Creek.

Do you have anything else to say about Siegel's baseball team on a basketball thread? k thanks

Do you know any of the other Siegel players? Do you know Lucas Jones? Darius Roper? Keith Ramsey? Anything positive or anything you like about those players? We are not biased against people who disagree with us but we do get annoyed hearing the same things over and over from you about siegel...and all of them being negative

For along time, your posts reflected that jimmy was your only player. I am glad you guys finally started to recognize your other players. Good job and good night.

Sweet dreams