Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

Yea I've met him but never seen him play, but just standin next to him you can tell there's somethin special

well i got to see him and thad go head to head, and that was something to see.

they are ok, but i would definitely have to take shelbyvilles top 6. they're to athletic, stewarts a mr basketball finalist twilley barely missed out on it gross is 6'7 and matt johnsons 38" vertical leap is amazing to see

Your top 2 are as good as ours but your top 6 deffinetly arnt as good as ours. u have 2 good players then a big guy and the other guard and your other guys terrible like how u dont mention number 33. For Siegel you have Ramsey Oden Roper Jones Cutter and Alexander. Did i mention everyone in our starting 5 has had 20 or more once.

Your top 2 are as good as ours but your top 6 deffinetly arnt as good as ours. u have 2 good players then a big guy and the other guard and your other guys terrible like how u dont mention number 33. For Siegel you have Ramsey Oden Roper Jones Cutter and Alexander. Did i mention everyone in our starting 5 has had 20 or more once.

Be real careful. If I see any hint of trash talking and downing other players or teams...I will start on you guys. Three of you guys pm me wanting a truce. Only if you behave, but do not down a team or a player and be careful about building up individuals on your team. You need all of your players and not just one..it is a team game.