AAA State Tournament

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me and d2d have both seen hamilton play...and while they are big and athletic they've been bullying alot of teams around...their gonna see a mirror image in siegel...they also are big and athletic....siegel also has better shooters than hamilton in my opinion.....i wouldnt bet against them stars

You can't get a whole lot more athletic than Siegel, maybe Hamilton has more depth, but I'll take Siegel's top 6 against anyone in the state's.

You can't get a whole lot more athletic than Siegel, maybe Hamilton has more depth, but I'll take Siegel's top 6 against anyone in the state's.

they are ok, but i would definitely have to take shelbyvilles top 6. they're to athletic, stewarts a mr basketball finalist twilley barely missed out on it gross is 6'7 and matt johnsons 38" vertical leap is amazing to see

they are ok, but i would definitely have to take shelbyvilles top 6. they're to athletic, stewarts a mr basketball finalist twilley barely missed out on it gross is 6'7 and matt johnsons 38" vertical leap is amazing to see

they are okay??? lol

shelbyville is mainly a three man team: twilley, stewart, and everyone else. Siegel's starting five are all capable of breakout games every time they play

Guess that didn't work out too good for you in the Regions final <_< .

Guest dare_2_dream

nice individual awards ... <_<