Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

well i just wanted ya'll to know that i sat behind ya'lls student section against shelbyville in the Championship and ya'll are great

thank you but none of that matters because if we play hamilton, its done for us no doubt. :thumb:

me and d2d have both seen hamilton play...and while they are big and athletic they've been bullying alot of teams around...their gonna see a mirror image in siegel...they also are big and athletic....siegel also has better shooters than hamilton in my opinion.....i wouldnt bet against them stars

Guest Cutters Crazies

me and d2d have both seen hamilton play...and while they are big and athletic they've been bullying alot of teams around...their gonna see a mirror image in siegel...they also are big and athletic....siegel also has better shooters than hamilton in my opinion.....i wouldnt bet against them stars

A friend of d2d is a friend of mine, Nice post

Crep dont know much about Siegel, but I am pulling for them in the state tourney, can you give me some info on them???