AAA State Tournament

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only one way to do that and that is to take out Hamilton and Raleigh-Egypt. Memphis is one of the top 10 basketball towns in the entire country, so seeing a story like Hillcrest making the sectionals did not suprise me. With that said, Siegel is gonna have to play their 3 best games of the year to win, and even then, I dont know if it will be enough

I obviously want Siegel to win, but if we lost I'd want Shelbyville, Hunters Lane, or Whites Creek to bring it home. I think that all four of these teams have a shot at bringing home the title.

Pretty sure they play Hunters Lane tonight at Middle

Siegel plays Whites Creek a week from Thursday. :blink:

if you dont know what your talking about, dont speak.

lol.

im baffled as to why anyone from murfreesboro wouldnt want siegel to win, watching them last night it felt like i was cheering for my own team :thumb:. but yea i saw some oakland guys up there, idk why they would waste their $6 if they didnt want siegel to win.

Guest dare_2_dream

lol.

im baffled as to why anyone from murfreesboro wouldnt want siegel to win, watching them last night it felt like i was cheering for my own team :thumb:. but yea i saw some oakland guys up there, idk why they would waste their $6 if they didnt want siegel to win.

they want to watch siegel's season come to an end, just like everyone else who hates siegel on here. they could care less about who beats siegel, as long as someone does it. they couldnt do it when it mattered, so they are hoping someone does their dirty work for them.

they want to watch siegel's season come to an end, just like everyone else who hates siegel on here. they could care less about who beats siegel, as long as someone does it. they couldnt do it when it mattered, so they are hoping someone does their dirty work for them.

yea that doesnt suprise me, i would have just thought maybe they wanted to support some guys who used to go to their school. guess not...i think it was Uncle Randy's Kids and a few more, OHS_AUTHORITY were u there?