AAA State Tournament

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Guest dare_2_dream

yea that doesnt suprise me, i would have just thought maybe they wanted to support some guys who used to go to their school. guess not...i think it was Uncle Randy's Kids and a few more, OHS_AUTHORITY were u there?

Uncle was there. I saw some of Oaklands students cheering for Siegel, but not many. Seems like the crowd in favor of Siegel losing is larger than the crowd wanting Siegel to win. Which is fine, no one likes them, Ive known this for 3 years now. But I also know, doubting them and hating them only adds fuel to their fire.

Edited by dare_2_dream

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what's all this talk about siegal...what type of team do they have.... i admit i have been slipping on you all out there this year....as far as the memphis teams go....R.E. can be beat...especially if that large gym get to them like last year...i don't know about hamilton though...they have multiple players that attack the rim often...and their bigs can guard all over the floor....but i will be down there to see....good luck to everyone....

Guest dare_2_dream

what's all this talk about siegal...what type of team do they have.... i admit i have been slipping on you all out there this year....as far as the memphis teams go....R.E. can be beat...especially if that large gym get to them like last year...i don't know about hamilton though...they have multiple players that attack the rim often...and their bigs can guard all over the floor....but i will be down there to see....good luck to everyone....

Siegel is a team that is ran by point guard Jimmy Oden. Jimmy Oden fuels the team, and Keith Ramsey is right there with him. These two are an incredible duo. Jimmy is great at penetrating and finishing or dishing. He has two BIG options in the post with Lucas Jones playing along side Keith Ramsey. If those two are covered up, its 3 ball time from Darius Roper and Tyler Cutter. They are a very nice rounded team, but they can be beat. Ill be the first to admit it, but wins against this team dont come easy.

After looking at Hamiltons strength of Schedule I dont doubt Siegel could have gone undefeated

Siegel couldnt even go unbeaten with their own schedule. Its almost a state tournament in itself just to get out of Memphis. I dont think people truly appreciate how hard it is to do what Hamilton has done. Assuming Siegel even wins against Whites Creek. they will have to play the game of their lives to beat Hamilton, plain and simple

After looking at Hamiltons strength of Schedule I dont doubt Siegel could have gone undefeated

I don't think you realize how far off the strength of schedules can be on here. It does not factor in the fact that they beat a Top 10 team in the state from South Carolina or Alabama. http://www.unapproved website.com/FanPages/StateRank...vBasketball.mxp

(and these rankings are done across the state regardless of classification) Hamilton also beat Mitchell twice and Bolivar. Who both have losses on their schedule due to playing the toughest teams they could find to play around the nation. I think you are not doing research very well if you think Hamilton had a soft schedule. And you also do not understand Memphis basketball. If you check out those rankings on unapproved website, notice where the team Raleigh-Egypt lost to is at. And check out their other out of state competition while you are at it. I'm sure after looking at all that, that they have the 105th toughest schedule in the state. Definitely.

Personally, I would LOVE to see a mid-state team take it all this year. I do think they have some great teams over there, but I get a little tired of them thinking they're so head-and-shoulders above the rest of the state.

Any of the four mid-state teams could win if they stay hot. If Shelbyville plays thier best consistently, they probably have the best chance.

I don't think you realize how far off the strength of schedules can be on here. It does not factor in the fact that they beat a Top 10 team in the state from South Carolina or Alabama. http://www.unapproved website.com/FanPages/StateRank...vBasketball.mxp

(and these rankings are done across the state regardless of classification) Hamilton also beat Mitchell twice and Bolivar. Who both have losses on their schedule due to playing the toughest teams they could find to play around the nation. I think you are not doing research very well if you think Hamilton had a soft schedule. And you also do not understand Memphis basketball. If you check out those rankings on unapproved website, notice where the team Raleigh-Egypt lost to is at. And check out their other out of state competition while you are at it. I'm sure after looking at all that, that they have the 105th toughest schedule in the state. Definitely.

i agree with you. i think that some of these small town guys need to get out once & awhile. come to the big city & see what's happening outside their county.

Guest dare_2_dream

i agree with you. i think that some of these small town guys need to get out once & awhile. come to the big city & see what's happening outside their county.

why dont you listen to your own advice? :(

why dont you listen to your own advice? :(

from the big "m" town, myself. have traveled with RE to Huntsville, Los Angeles, Mississippi & of course, Murfreesboro. They have been to Chicago & Deleware to play in some big T's. I have also gone with the coach of RE to scout many of the west tn teams.

Where have you been?

Guest dare_2_dream

from the big "m" town, myself. have traveled with RE to Huntsville, Los Angeles, Mississippi & of course, Murfreesboro. They have been to Chicago & Deleware to play in some big T's. I have also gone with the coach of RE to scout many of the west tn teams.

Where have you been?

when i was 5, i went to florida for a week. at age 7, went to canada. age 13, went to canada again. go to knoxville 3 times a year. been to cancun many times as well. :(