AAA State Tournament

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he said three, so i thought maybe he meant hamilton will play three games, win state, and score 100 in each of them, which is what lots of people think about hamilton

what does "k" mean? is that like saying you agree? i've always wondered

Ask you buddy Hoolie...He used it all the time.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Same with Eisfelder from Providence not even getting a look in DII 1A.   But to me the biggest head scratcher is Collins from Lookout Valley. He wasn't even voted the best pitcher or player on his own team, a team that lost like 20 baseball games. Mind blowing. 
    • Whispers abound suggesting that Robbie Atwood has been observed surreptitiously shadowing the erstwhile football coach on numerous occasions. Does such conduct align with the standards of acceptability? 
    • Is it conceivable that BJ West will maintain his ardor if it necessitates forgoing attendance at his progeny's culminating year of scholastic endeavors? Such a scenario appears implausible upon closer scrutiny. 
    • Wartburg heading to state for the first time in school history. Braylen Melton (sophomore) threw a 1 hitter today against North Greene. 
    • I havent kept up with Keeton since he went to Oakland, so hearing he is in a BOE role now, that may trump him coming back.  Rennard on the other hand. That dude is a Man Builder! And he was cut loose this spring from Scotts Hill. Heard him in a interview a few months back and he inspired me. He needs to be back home in the Purple & Gold, regardless of if he is HC or not or even if he doesnt coach at all, his presences will improve the environment. But Again, I have no clue if he would even be interested.