brentwood vs franklin

UNCsoccer826

alright so we all know that franklin and brentwood have a rough past but what will happen this year with several things

1.jordan leedle keeper..? good but good enough

2.out breaks of violence

3.who will win

4.predictions for score and who will be scoring them

i dont know much about these two teams past but i just wanna say that jordan leedle is good enough. hes a great keeper for his age.

as for who wins, i think brentwood will win 2-0 off lowder goals. but i dont know, i could be wrong.

alright so we all know that franklin and brentwood have a rough past but what will happen this year with several things

2.out breaks of violence

3.who will win

hey here is an idea nick why dont u stop making topics about how im going to play because you will find out when we play you guys and u should be less concerned with my ability and more concerned with yours

2.out breaks of violence

3.who will win

OK i agree with jordan. his name has come up to much on how will he play. well ive seen him play and played against him and yes hes good enough. my only concern is against the real good teams. but personally leedle is good and this game will be a blow out. Brentwood by 4 or maybe 5