Most Improved

Ace21

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no u are correct, yet u r making fun of Webb for barely beating Bearden when u guys lost to them

no i am not making fun of them, my point is that you can't judge if a Div. II school has improved off of them beating a public school

by the way, you see what happened w/ mcallie and baylor right? during the regular season mcallie beat baylor, yet when they played in regions, baylor murdered them. the point i make w/ this statement is that things can change in the postseason so you can judge us all you want but until bearden beats us at state, assuming we both get there, nothing you say is final

Edited by nation_supp89

Guest Cutters Crazies

A private school w/o their best players beat a good AAA school at full strength

Hes going back to what shims said about Webb and all other D2 schools would kill any public school. He said that a AAA #1 couldn't play top 4 on Webb's team. Chill out...he was obviously just pointing out that stupid comment by shims.

Hes going back to what shims said about Webb and all other D2 schools would kill any public school. He said that a AAA #1 couldn't play top 4 on Webb's team. Chill out...he was obviously just pointing out that stupid comment by shims.

i dont know shims? that isnt true about AAA #1 play top 4 on Webb. but still, Webb could drop down a div and play in AAA and win it all, guarenteed.

First of all Webb is the best team in the state with the exception of Baylor, but we hanve them beat in uniforms. Our number 6 player could easily play top 3 on any public school in the state. So to say that certain public schools are better than Webb is ludicrus.

Theres the quote from shims

Correction he said their #6 could play top 3 lol even better...

Edited by titlebound