Most Improved

Ace21

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if you head down to sycamore you will see a much improved team. The whole boys team is very much improved seeing as how last year the team was made up of mostly football players who was out there to be funny. This year they are all there again and are actually pretty good. I also , on a side note, want to congratulate keely ray, a kid on the team with mental problems for just sticking with it. Nobody believed in him and now he is actually getting the ball over. I think he may even win a match this year. Remember he is a special kid, so if he won one match it would mean the world to him. :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

Yes the keely kid that wvumonkey is speaking of is really really good especialy to be mentally challenged his game probabbly most looks like tim shannon the outstanding standout from Harpeth High a couple of years ago, i think he took state....watch out for mr. ray

First off the name is WVU "MONEY". Money I tell you. Secondly, he is good to be challenged. He has come a long way and people are proud of him. Next Harpeth doesnt nor did they have a tennis team. As for Tim Shannon, completly fictional. But your not a complete Idiot. :D;):D

• 1 month later...

First off the name is WVU "MONEY". Money I tell you. Secondly, he is good to be challenged. He has come a long way and people are proud of him. Next Harpeth doesnt nor did they have a tennis team. As for Tim Shannon, completly fictional. But your not a complete Idiot. :D:D:D

yea i heard they had to tape his pants down to prevent him from playin with himself during the middle of the match...sad but very true :(

I think the most improved school this year in the east is Webb. They have been a .500 team in years past, yet this year they only lost 3 matches. 2 of them were to Baylor and McCallie, the best in the whole state. The 3rd lost came againist Lone Oak and they were missing their 1,2,3 players. Plus, they won't lose any seniors so watch out next year for them.

I think the most improved school this year in the east is Webb. They have been a .500 team in years past, yet this year they only lost 3 matches. 2 of them were to Baylor and McCallie, the best in the whole state. The 3rd lost came againist Lone Oak and they were missing their 1,2,3 players. Plus, they won't lose any seniors so watch out next year for them.

Didn't they lose to Bearden...could be wrong on that one but I know it was close

Edited by titlebound