Most Improved

Ace21

the point i was trying to make was that tadd's gotten better but so has kyle...if kyle beat him so bad last year i think it's safe to say that kyle would beat him this year, it would be different if it would've been closer

and when you said "man" you were correct :thumb:

You act like Tadd doesnt play tennis anymore. Tadd is playing really well of late, beating Tarik Ismail (McCallie's 2) who I guarantee would beat kyle, and he had Sawyer Duncan on the ropes at the Furman bullfrog losing in a tight three set match. He no longer throws his racquet and "whines" like you all say to everything we post about Tadd. Tadd can beat Kyle. Kyle would play 4 for Webb. Kyle isnt Federer you know... he is beatable, and Tadd can beat Hunter Maltsberger so... if that means anything. Kyle knows a little about Hunter (2 and 3). Tadd over Kyle... enough said.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You act like Tadd doesnt play tennis anymore. Tadd is playing really well of late, beating Tarik Ismail (McCallie's 2) who I guarantee would beat kyle, and he had Sawyer Duncan on the ropes at the Furman bullfrog losing in a tight three set match. He no longer throws his racquet and "whines" like you all say to everything we post about Tadd. Tadd can beat Kyle. Kyle would play 4 for Webb. Kyle isnt Federer you know... he is beatable, and Tadd can beat Hunter Maltsberger so... if that means anything. Kyle knows a little about Hunter (2 and 3). Tadd over Kyle... enough said.

good point, that is "enough said" that Tadd would beat Kyle

weren't you the one calling us "full of ourselves"? lol

YOU act like KYLE doesn't play anymore...I don't care who tadd has beaten or who you THINK he could beat (hunter) if the two played that's the only way you could decide who's better. i think it's HILARIOUS that i admit hunter is better than kyle because he beat him yet last time kyle and tadd played it was a blowout in kyle's favor and yet you still somehow think tadd would win? if that's not ridiculous bias i don'tk now what is

one question..are you tadd hatcher? :thumb:

YOU act like KYLE doesn't play anymore...I don't care who tadd has beaten or who you THINK he could beat (hunter) if the two played that's the only way you could decide who's better. i think it's HILARIOUS that i admit hunter is better than kyle because he beat him yet last time kyle and tadd played it was a blowout in kyle's favor and yet you still somehow think tadd would win? if that's not ridiculous bias i don'tk now what is

im not, r u Kyle?

No actually I'm not and I'm sorry if I was a little foolish with my statements, but the point I was trying to make is that he is probably the most maligned person on this board and noone gives him any credit for anything. All people talk about is what happened last year. The last time Kyle and Tadd played was last year at the Carter Invitational... I wasnt even on the team last year, but that is quite a long time ago. If I was Tadd though, I wouldnt like it too much if all people said about me is how I throw my racquet and whine and cry about everything and how comical it is to them. I'm just stickin up for my teammate. Just give Tadd a little credit for what he has done this year... He is much improved from last year. That match to me could go either way... Kyle is a great player, but so is Tadd.

shims provided some facts that Tadd was better than Kyle, + ppl can change their minds and still be right

some facts that tadd was better than kyle? i don't think so

he provided the fact that tadd beat mcallie's 2 player yes...which doesn't show me anything concerning kyle vs. tadd. he also told me that tadd went to 3 sets with a guy in a tournament...which tells me nothing about kyle vs. tadd...

here's a FACT regarding kyle and tadd:

Kyle: 8, Tadd: 2

Carter Invitational '05

:thumb: