Need some help

bearz33

I am hoping that someone might be able to help me. My son is wanting to go to the Junior Nationals, but I am unable to get off work during that week. I am looking for someone who might be taking a group of kids up that would have room for 1 more. Of course I would help with gas and pay all of his expenses. We live in Greeneville, but I would be able to meet someone at a convinient location for them. If anybody can help, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Keith Myers

I am hoping that someone might be able to help me. My son is wanting to go to the Junior Nationals, but I am unable to get off work during that week. I am looking for someone who might be taking a group of kids up that would have room for 1 more. Of course I would help with gas and pay all of his expenses. We live in Greeneville, but I would be able to meet someone at a convinient location for them. If anybody can help, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Keith Myers

You probably need to contact the people with the Tennessee Wrestling Federation. They organize the trip and from my understanding everything must go through them.

You probably need to contact the people with the Tennessee Wrestling Federation. They organize the trip and from my understanding everything must go through them.

Th Junior Duals is through Tn Wrestling Federation but I believe Junior Nationals is Independent. Mr. Myers if you will send me an E-mail or phone # either on here or send me a private message, I will see if I can help you. I know we only had 3, to 1 room and 4 in another room, but I am unaware of our riding situation at this time. I will try to work out something in the next couple of days. KDXDUDE